4.8

1. Jul 2, 2014
    you cannt play without internet.. + crash every 10 min... and... its nothing but you lose after crash your statistics.. and also some point. Without this point you cannt play with some players of your squad...
  2. Dec 9, 2013
    This game is by far and away the best graphics for a phone game to date. That being said, that's about all the positive things I can say about it. Its glitchy, slow, crashes, and probably won't play at all on anything but a newer phone. The gameplay is OK at lower levels when you are learning to operate the interface, but once you master the basics the beginner level is laughably easyThis game is by far and away the best graphics for a phone game to date. That being said, that's about all the positive things I can say about it. Its glitchy, slow, crashes, and probably won't play at all on anything but a newer phone. The gameplay is OK at lower levels when you are learning to operate the interface, but once you master the basics the beginner level is laughably easy and unrealistic. The next level is only slightly harder, I generally win games 8 or 10 to 0. The third difficulty level is impossible, the fourth ridiculous, and the fifth laughable. If you ever wanted to know what it would be like to coach a team of eight year olds against the pros, this is the game for you. Needs some major updates for balance, stability, and gameplay. If I wanted to see the beautiful game looking great on my phone, I'd get a TV subscription for my phone. This is, after all, A GAME....its glitches make it not worth your time. Maybe they can fix some of the issues and make it better, but in the meantime, play something else. Expand
  3. May 12, 2014
    Baaaaaaaad
    Graphics: 3/10 Realism: 4/10 Appropriate for All Ages: 3/10 Gameplay: 4/10 Price 6/10 Multiplayer: 0/10 In-Game Purchases: 5/10
  4. Mar 15, 2015
    This fuking game is the most frustrating game I have ever played. Good connectings equal stalled out frozen games that even with no score show you lose 3-0. Coding for this sucks...

1. Games Master UK
    Nov 27, 2013
    New controls don't improve the game but generous free modes make it worth a volley. [Christmas 2013, p.88]
  2. Oct 22, 2013
    Interesting ideas and well balance between free and premium, made undoubtedly FIFA 14 Mobile one of the best exponents of the genre.
  3. Oct 18, 2013
    Fifa 14 offers a extremely generous freemium option, and this is still the best football game on App Store and Google Play. However, there are still many things that are keeping the game from being a true gem.