Final Fantasy: All the Bravest iOS

2.2

1. Dec 13, 2014
    Final Fantasy All The Bravest looks great , has an amazing soundtrack and is a Final Fantasy game that I will always love to go back to. Wait you're telling me that this isn't really a Final Fantasy game. That it's just a cheap way of exploiting nostalgia to squeeze all the money they can get out of us. Oh....

Final Fantasy All The Bravest is a Final Fantasy game in name only. While It

Final Fantasy All The Bravest is a Final Fantasy game in name only. While It may look like a classic 2-d Final Fantasy game and sound like one, let's just say it's not. I was lucky enough to get the game after Square Enix stopped charging 4 US American dollars for it. Just hearing about that pissed me off because after that if you really want to have any fun you have to pay for more hourglasses to instantly revive your party (like Pheonix Downs) and you have to pay money for the areas from FF7, FFX, and FFXIII. Also how'd you like to have up to 25 to 40 classic and iconic Final Fantasy Chracters on your team, well guess what they only cost a dollar EACH, and they are randomly picked every time so that means you could waste money on a Character you already bought.

So now I want to bring up the "gameplay" Final Fantasy All the Bravest has to offer. You enter into battle with a maximum of 40 randomly chosen party members. They are taken from your pool of unlocked or purchased characters. You then swipe or tap your fingers to launch your party members at your enimies. That's right no strategy no though and not a lot of fun just randomly attacking and hoping that you win. All of your party members die in one hit meaning in some of the later fights you'll be and then out in like 25 seconds flat. If a party member falls you have two options: 1.You could wait three minutes for them to come back or 2.use or pay for an hourglass to revive them all instantly. Also if you have unlocked the maximum of 40 party members then guess how long you have to wait to play again exactly TWO HOURS before you can play again that's just stupid why not just kick you out of the battle and let you go grind some earlier battles. The only saving grace the gameplay has is fever mode. Normally after every attack your party member lands they have to wait for their ATB gauge to refill before they can attack again. But every 3 hours fever mode happens. While in fever mode you can just attack and attack until the mode runs out. Now this is the only form of strategy I can think of for this game. Here's what you do plan out your play sessions so your only play during fever mode I guess.

So Final Fantasy All The Bravest is a CASHGRAB TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF THE WORD. Attempting to cater to the Final Fantasy fanbase and use our nostalgia blind kids inside of us to pay money for this **** It's sad so sad because if everything was free in this game I could excuse it and just say it's just a cute little mobile game. But no it may be free to play now but its pay to win.

1. Feb 10, 2013
    Rather than offering fun fan service, All the Bravest is little more than an insidious attempt to prey on nostalgia — and waste your time doing it.
  2. Feb 7, 2013
    This loose fragment of fan-service is priced as a Vita game and designed as a low-end iOS game. Square’s use of IAPs wouldn’t be a good model even if it were free-to-play. With the premium attached, All the Bravest is simply anti-consumer. It’s a big waste of a good opportunity to streamline.
  3. Jan 28, 2013
    As an experiment is a total failure. It's boring and repetitive, and its in-app purchase system is sometimes abusive. No matter if you like the series or not, there are better other options out there.