tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jun 8, 2011
    The world of Rpg's of late seem to be that of a dying breed, theirs plenty of them coming out, but video gamers seem today to prefer other genres. But going back to the good old days of adventuring, ff3 remake is a welcome addition to the collection of greats in the retro league. And I guess the great thing is that on the iPad it breathes a new life, and the reminiscence of magic you feel when you when you hear the music kick in, and the characters/world come to life, well it's great. And of course I'm talking from a perspective of a hardcore fan, which may welcome some weary souls to believe what I'm saying. The world of final fantasy is fantastic. Many many hours of globe trotting in scenic locations, and watching the world unfold, and building upon the characters with weapons, and new jobs and abilitys. For the price £10, well I didn't hesitate after all it was more expensive on the ds, so the price tag is not an issue here. I guess the issue is have you got the patience to trial yet again the classic that is ff3. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. May 6, 2011
    If you're a diehard fan of console-style Japanese RPGs, and especially old Final Fantasy games, the steep price might not be enough to off put you from an otherwise solid and lengthy adventure.
  2. May 1, 2011
    If you have an iPad and you're looking for an RPG to wear down your 10-12 hour battery quickly then look no further than Square Enix's Final Fantasy III. It's tough, fun, easy to use and presented in the best possible way on the iPad.