3.7

1. Dec 18, 2014
    This game can barely be considered a game at all. It is made to piss people off and shows minimal effort in its graphics and gameplay mechanics. I guess it doesn't need that though considering its simplicity. 2/10 (horrible)
  2. Nov 25, 2014
    I'm surprised that this game even got reviewed on here by professionals. The gameplay is intriguing yet infuriating. Enough to let me play this game for a couple months and put it down once I get a high score yet I still find myself playing it at few occasions.
  3. Nov 2, 2014
    should i even call this a game why do people play this because they are addicted this game all you do is touch the screen over and over and over and everytime you pass a pipe it makes this annoyong beeping sound flappy bird is a terrible experience just inogre flappy bird and play real games like minecraft smash brothers and dishonerd
  4. Oct 29, 2014
    I guess this is an okay concept, but it's just a huge rip off of a free online game released in 2011 called Piou Piou, and this is basically the same thing but worse.
  5. Oct 8, 2014
    The game is so simple, yet so addictive. Its also very frustrating. I however do wish the creator never removed it because it was a good game to play with friends.
  6. Sep 13, 2014
    Flappy Bird é um jogo simples e viciante,mas tipo,ele é muito chatinho. E ainda dá muita raiva quando perde. Só vicia porque você sempre quer cumprir o desafio,mas fica enjoativo com o tempo.
  7. Aug 25, 2014
    Flappy Bird is everything wrong with video games. It is dull, lazy, infuriating, uninspired, and it tries to convince everyone a game made in a day is the best IOS game ever. Well... it's not. It is literally: jump through pipes with a deformed bird, with a lazy backdrop, over, and over, and over again. That's it. That's everything. your first playthrough will be around 3 SECONDS! This isFlappy Bird is everything wrong with video games. It is dull, lazy, infuriating, uninspired, and it tries to convince everyone a game made in a day is the best IOS game ever. Well... it's not. It is literally: jump through pipes with a deformed bird, with a lazy backdrop, over, and over, and over again. That's it. That's everything. your first playthrough will be around 3 SECONDS! This is THE WORST GAME I'VE PLAYED IN A LONG TIME! It's nearly as bad as Big Rigs, which really does say something. Expand
  8. Jul 27, 2014
    It's not a good game. It's unnecessarily difficult and repetitive. All you do is tapping the screen to get the bird fly (which looks like a fish by the way) and avoid colliding with pipes and floor. The graphics are dull and ripped from SMB. Only addictive thing in the game is trying to get high score because of the extreme difficulty. Other than that, Its just a time waster. It's okay forIt's not a good game. It's unnecessarily difficult and repetitive. All you do is tapping the screen to get the bird fly (which looks like a fish by the way) and avoid colliding with pipes and floor. The graphics are dull and ripped from SMB. Only addictive thing in the game is trying to get high score because of the extreme difficulty. Other than that, Its just a time waster. It's okay for playing this game when you have very little time like 5 minutes, but when you have a lot of time, don't play this game. There are lot of things to do rather playing this game. Expand
  9. Jul 15, 2014
    What can I say.. I fell into the hype. Wasted a lot of time playing this game. Mainly just to show off to my friends my high score. Tbh, it's not really THAT fun.. just addictive when you're competing with friends.
  10. Jul 13, 2014
    How can society consider this a game? Frustratingly hard, annoyingly short story, Grapefruit plot whatsoever, designed to make you rage. Maybe would be better if there was more to it.
  11. Jun 27, 2014
    Inexplicably popular and spawning thousands of copy cat titles Flappy Bird is about as simple as video games get. To progress players must simply tap the screen to make the bird flap his wings in order to avoid a series of never ending pipes, the longer the player survives the higher their score. The game is certainly a challenge and most players will make little progress to begin with andInexplicably popular and spawning thousands of copy cat titles Flappy Bird is about as simple as video games get. To progress players must simply tap the screen to make the bird flap his wings in order to avoid a series of never ending pipes, the longer the player survives the higher their score. The game is certainly a challenge and most players will make little progress to begin with and its hard to see why anyone would really want to persevere when there are so many more interesting and enjoyable titles available.

If you have 10 minutes to kill on a bus journey Flappy Bird (or any of its imitators) may provide a distraction but its not really worth any more of anyone's time than that.
  12. Jun 12, 2014
    This game has a really crazy balance between being a good game and a bad game. Sometimes it really sucks when your just doing terrible and your only getting scores at about 1-5. But other times it can actually be kind of fun, when your beating your high score or your just on a really nice roll. So it really varies depending on how you play or just how your doing at the moment.
  13. Jun 11, 2014
    It's a good, addictive format but I still prefer Keepy Uppy World Cuppy on my iPhone - better game and good to have the football theme with Brazil 2014 about to kick off!
  14. Jun 11, 2014
    It's really not that hard or frustrating as it's often portrayed to be, but it's still a bad game by all means. Honestly, this game shouldn't have this much fame. Heck, no-one would even know what this game is, if "a certain someone" wouldn't have brought it to light.
  15. Jun 1, 2014
    This game is really annoying but very addictive. The objective is simple: tap the screen to flap the bird and go through an unlimited set of Super Mario-style pipes. The slightest touch on a pipe will kill you. Flappy Bird is also an extremely unfair and challenging game. There are tons of YouTube videos about this, and several inappropriate comments have been sent to the creator of FlappyThis game is really annoying but very addictive. The objective is simple: tap the screen to flap the bird and go through an unlimited set of Super Mario-style pipes. The slightest touch on a pipe will kill you. Flappy Bird is also an extremely unfair and challenging game. There are tons of YouTube videos about this, and several inappropriate comments have been sent to the creator of Flappy Bird, Dong Nguyen. So, he took Flappy Bird off the App Store and Google Play Store. I am actually reviewing Flappy Bird: Remake, so there are advertisement pop-ups whenever you replay. There's not much else to say about Flappy Bird. It's not a good game, but it's just average. It's also very unfair and challenging, and the advert pop-ups are an annoyance. But, it's addictive and a nice way to pass 5 minutes. Expand
  16. May 24, 2014
    its a good game if your looking for a challenge

a decent game

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggood game
  17. May 20, 2014
    It's impossible to grant this game a higher score no matter how addicting it is. Points granted for being an unexpectedly effective time consumer, and no points awarded for being practically redefining simplistic.
  18. May 4, 2014
    With derivative visuals, no sense of progress, no stats beyond scores, no challenges except Mario Bros-like tubes and no sense of real fun, Flappy Bird is cheap entertainment
  19. Apr 17, 2014
    You will only love it if you achieve repeatedly at least 100 points every time you play it but nonetheless, it isn't superb on graphics, actions, and styles. And the worst yet, it doesn't have originality, mostly it copies all the graphics from other Mario games. Overall, a mediocre.
  20. Apr 6, 2014
    IT'S IN MY HEAD, OH GOD HELP ME, I'M DYING *COUGH COUGH* DYING! IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME, SAVE YOURSELVES FROM THIS NIGHTMARE, LEAVE, GO, BE FREE FROM THE TORMENT THAT IS...

...Flappy Bird...

*Dies*
  21. Mar 29, 2014
    Oh dear god do I even need to do this?
    Well, it works but that doesn't necessarily mean its a good game.
    Also, all you ####s out there thinking you can make a butt load of cash making clones of this already DREADFUL game... your wrong. Just this damn game alone has caused allot of phones to break, allot of people (who don't know better) to cry, etc. Sure, it works but I don't even
    Oh dear god do I even need to do this?
    Well, it works but that doesn't necessarily mean its a good game.
    Also, all you ####s out there thinking you can make a butt load of cash making
    Sure, it works but I don't even like the game. It tries to market on what mobile aholes do best: HAVING YOU DO THE SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Also, everybody who gave this game a 10 out of 10 here deserves a slap on the face. If this isn't too much of a review for you, and its CONSTANTLY bugging you, no need to worry, I'm about to get into that RIGHT NOW.

First off, there's no real novelty to this piece of iTurd, this is an overrated piece of crap.
    Second off, this game will have your friends constantly bugging you until they beat you score.
    And lastly, this game is SO overrated and s####y that it has already gotten a bizzilion (not really) of clones, some include flash game versions.

With this out of the way BACK AWAY FROM FLAPPY BIRD, oh wait, the creator ALREADY did that by removing it off the app store... SCOOOORE!
  22. Mar 27, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Flappy Bird, personally I think this game is overrated. However, I am being a hypocritical because I have only played it twice. It is a simple game, like Super Mario Bros. all you do is fly in between obstacle by flapping your wings. To flap your wings once you simply tap the button. The game ends when you collide with an obstacle. The score is then determined by how many obstacles you have managed to fly around. I give this game a 5/10, and remember, always explain what you think of a game in detail when you review them. Expand
  23. Mar 25, 2014
    Short story: overrated mobile quickly made game. If you are looking for a addictive game this might be okay but it's really not that great. Sorry addictive game fanboys :)
  24. Mar 17, 2014
    Please... It's the most overrated thing in the history of existance...need I say more? Since Metacritic insists I have 150 characters, I will actually say a bit more... How can this even be remotely worthy of being called 'the new Angry Birds'?!
  25. Mar 9, 2014
    Flappy Bird is not a fun or good game. It has glitches, touch-control issues, and is just unforgiving. This is a not a game to play if you have no patience.
  26. Mar 8, 2014
    I have no idea what the appeal is in this game? It isn't fun. It isn't Stock-home Syndrome-y (Is that a word?). It isn't even all that hard. Surprisingly, it's slightly buggy too! Their really isn't much to say on it other then it doesn't offend me I guess; that's good...
  27. Mar 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game's simplicity thrives on adrenalin. It sounds absolutely ridiculous, a rip of mario about a bird that can't fly for sh*$%t. However it is Human Nature to be Competitive, and this game represents the epitome of competitiveness. It is exhilarating, fun and annoying. Expand
  28. Feb 22, 2014
    Flappy Bird is simultaneously the best and worst of apps. It's simplistic yet hazardously addictive and now since it's been deleted it's gone up in pop culture history (at least for now) and now there's so many versions of it, ranging from a superhero one to Flappy Cyrus (Miley Cyrus' tongue serves as wings and you have to fly through a wrecking ball and a sledgehammer!) that there shouldFlappy Bird is simultaneously the best and worst of apps. It's simplistic yet hazardously addictive and now since it's been deleted it's gone up in pop culture history (at least for now) and now there's so many versions of it, ranging from a superhero one to Flappy Cyrus (Miley Cyrus' tongue serves as wings and you have to fly through a wrecking ball and a sledgehammer!) that there should be a new genre of games known as "Flappy". Expand
  29. Feb 21, 2014
    Very addictive, but unfortunately for the wrong reasons. It's also irritating.
    .................................................................................
  30. Feb 18, 2014
    Flappy bird is one of the best Iphone/Android i have ever played but sadly the great must be taken to the wall... Flappy bird got shot of the app store but was the game good? well this game is the best rage game i have ever played and the levels are not really that good. its just a bunch of mario pipes and you have to fly thru them and thats what you do in the game. Flappy bird gets a 8/10
  31. Feb 17, 2014
    What the f**k is this?! I mean it spoofs Mario bros in every way! Whoever calls this a game needs to learn the goal of this pointless, frustrating game!
  32. Feb 17, 2014
    This game offers literally nothing new. Trying to find original content in this game is like trying to find a certain grain of sand in space. It's that helicopter game from a decade ago with sprites ripped straight from Mario Bros. It's games like this that get popularity and millions in ad revenue that makes other game developers that actually make quality games quit the industry. IfThis game offers literally nothing new. Trying to find original content in this game is like trying to find a certain grain of sand in space. It's that helicopter game from a decade ago with sprites ripped straight from Mario Bros. It's games like this that get popularity and millions in ad revenue that makes other game developers that actually make quality games quit the industry. If this trend goes on, the next generation, kids right now, will know absolutely nothing about an actual game. They will have never played a game like Half-Life, Super Mario 64 or Age of Empires. Instead all they have played and will ever play is **** like Flappy Bird, Dungeon Keeper for ios, and **** Call of Duty: Ghosts. Expand
  33. Feb 16, 2014
    the most rage including game i have ever seen
    the developer should regret that he made this utter ****
    i'd give -100 but metacriti doesn't allow me to do it
  34. Feb 15, 2014
    Nice anger management game ... sometimes it's quite annoying because it's hard to make a good high score , this making some people mad , determinating them to destroy their gadgets ...
    If you could manage your anger - it's a nice game
  35. Feb 14, 2014
    Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird,Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird, Flappy bird...

That is all...
  36. Feb 12, 2014
    This game is ridiculously hard and addictive! Whatever you do, DO NOT download this game! Be glad if you haven't ever played this game! It is, and I quote, "THE GAME OF SATAN!"
  37. Sis
    Feb 11, 2014
    This is totally my new favorite game of all time. From now on when I think of fun, I think of this game. It's so addicting and playful and just great. The controls are as simple as they come, but non the less perfect. I love this game. One day I'll be aiming for a legit highscore.
  38. Feb 10, 2014
    In my opinion, 6 means a so-so game. Which is exactly what this game is. It has a side that makes you want to play it all the time, and it has that side that makes you want to throw your device at a wall and throw it in a fire pit. It has many glitches, for example when it tells me I hit something when I didn't, and it quite occasionally lags. Overall, an okay game.
  39. Feb 10, 2014
    crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap- crap.....
  40. Feb 9, 2014
    not necessarily a revolutionary game, but i think its fun and challenging enough to have fun with it on many occasions. wether its sitting around competing with friends, or something to do in a waiting room.
  41. Feb 8, 2014
    A average mobile game. Will make a long for a better highscore but other than that, no reason to play. Fun for a little while, angering for more. But I am sad to see it removed from the 'Google Play Store'.
  42. Feb 7, 2014
    An awful one dimensional game. Playing around with settings on my phone is more redeeming and fun than playing this. Early contender for Metacritic "worst of" lists for 2014 .
  43. Feb 7, 2014
    I typically don't like to give zeros because I usually believe that a game can have redeeming qualities. This game really has none. Its barely a game with ripped off graphics. I gave it the best shot I could but there are better ways one could pass the time (like swallowing a pinecone whole).
  44. Feb 7, 2014
    I cant play this game personally, but i know it can be very addictive. 1 good feature about this game is that it makes all of its money from ads, and not Micro-transactions
  45. Feb 6, 2014
    This game can be really addicting and annoying, yet it is a really fun game. When I first started playing it I got annoyed easily. But as time when on and I kept playing I improved. If you are looking for a fun app or a time consuming app, Flappy Bird is the app to do it.
  46. Feb 4, 2014
    Calling Flappy Bird a game is stretching the concept to its utmost limit. There is no level design to speak of and the only challenge there is comes from a viciously large hit box.
  47. Feb 1, 2014
    This is a good mobile game. An ok game, but a good mobile game. It is addictive and simple to pick up and play. The idea is simple, but the iOS port is a surprisingly difficult game. Once in a while the game will lag, or it'll glitch and say I hit something when I didn't, but most of the time... it's my lack of skill that makes me fail.
  48. Jan 25, 2014
    Rather simple, yet increasingly addictive. The intensity amongst peers trying to outscore each other only adds to the addiction, and that relief you get when you finally beat that high score you've set days ago is like no other I've ever felt from a game.
  49. Feb 7, 2014

1. Feb 11, 2014
    Its designs appeared to have been taken almost directly out of previously existing titles and, ultimately, Flappy Bird was a shallow, flash-in-the-pan smartphone anomaly that we’re not going to miss.
  2. Feb 8, 2014
    Flappy Bird is very hard to rate. Is it a solid, hardcore experience? Or is it a simple tech demo made in a bunch of minutes? Well, both of these sentences are true.
  3. Feb 7, 2014
    Flappy Bird isn't a good video game. It's arguably not even a fun one. But its no-frills approach and exacting, relentlessly repetitious gameplay make it an addictive short-term distraction for the skill and score-obsessed.