Test your memory with Fransis.
Try to repeat the proposed sequence until you reach the number of cells of the played level.
- there are 4 difficulty levels
- each level has 8 different grids
- you have 8 cells in the 'easy' level,
12 cells are in the 'medium' level and 16 in the 'hard' level,
finally the 'impossible' level has 16 cells too, but the sequence to repeat is twice as long
I can't believe that someone could finish the 'impossible' level ... without cheating.
- three game speeds
- during a game you can change some options (eg speed, sounds, ...)
by simply shaking the device
- colored cells or silver (more difficult)
- two sounds (piano and guitar) or mute
- choose a given grid or get a random one
- for each grid of each level are saved the two best scores,
one obtained playing with colored cells and the other with silver cells
- you can reset best scores for each level
- you can get a little help at a certain point of the game… Expand