- Publisher: IUGO Mobile Entertainment Inc.
- Release Date: May 26, 2009
Endless hours of pinball entertainment spread across 5 unique, beautifully rendered tables:
? Over half a dozen playfields in total ? Up to a dozen missions on each playfield ? Boss battles ? 3 unique playing modes ? Powerups ? Offline & online leaderboards ? Table tilt! ? OriginalEndless hours of pinball entertainment spread across 5 unique, beautifully rendered tables:
? Over half a dozen playfields in total
? Up to a dozen missions on each playfield
? Boss battles
? 3 unique playing modes
? Offline & online leaderboards
? Table tilt!
? Original music and SFX
? Additional bonus Toy Bot table in v1.3
Play in three distinct gameplay modes:
• Score Attack
Aim high in points to become the Freeballin’ King! Careful, balls are scarce.
• Time Attack
Speed towards the targeted point value in a race against time.
• Adventure Challenge
Enjoy a fulfilling journey of pinball exploration and adventure. Earn tokens to buy powerups, collect artifacts and rule the world of Freeballin’!
Freeballin’: This is pinball like you've never seen before
We love to hear from you!
Please contact IUGO at email@example.com for technical support and feedback!
* Be sure to grab IUGO's complete iPhone game selection which includes Toy Bot Diaries Entry 2, Toy Bot Diaries Entry 3, Spy Bot Chronicles, Shaky Summit, Zombie Attack!, Freeballin' and Star Hogs.
Sign up to our twitter feed for giveaways and the latest info on all IUGO
FREEBALLIN' UPDATE HISTORY:
V1.3 AVAILABLE NOW!
- Bonus table featuring none other than Toy Bot himself! The Toy Bot Diaries fantasy table will feature elements from all 3 episodes, including bosses.
- Greatly enhanced stability.
- Table logic bug fixes.
- Fix for lag caused by viewing highscores table multiple times.
- OS3.0 compliance
- Reduced memory footprint for better stability
- Table logic bug fixes - Highscore leaderboard crashes fix - New feature to submit best local score - New feature to tilt/bump table (Hold down both flippers to trigger, orb will flicker when bumped) - New feature to restart table - Orb changes to theme color when missions are triggered V1.1 - Text bug on non-English language setting fixed. - Table logic fixes.… Expand