Galaxy Express is a puzzle solving game unlike any that you've ever played. Your job is simple: plot the course of Jonathan Rowe, a space delivery boy and guide him and his crew safely through the game. You have full control over the course your ship takes by placing the arrows on the grid to guide your ship to safety. There isn't a time limit or even a score; the only thing you need to do is figure out a solution for each puzzle.
The first few levels are easy and were designed this way, but as you progress through the levels, the difficulty increases and you'll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals on the earlier levels. All new mechanics are introduced through tutorials; we encourage you to read through them and not skip over them.
* Innovative and challenging puzzle mechanic
* Smooth difficulty curve
* 30 Free puzzles with an additional 75 for an in app purchase
* Retina display support
* Easily share your solutions on Facebook, Twitter and Email
* Looks and works GREAT on the iPad
* Engineered for low battery usage
* Ask your friends for help if you get stuck
* Captivating storyline and eye grabbing graphics… Expand
Positive: 0 out of 4
Mixed: 4 out of 4
Negative: 0 out of 4
Aug 31, 2011It's hard to argue with the value proposition that Galaxy Express makes. With 120 levels at a budget price, some of them immensely challenging, this is a game that could keep you entertained for awhile. Just be prepared for the abuse that every mailman has to take – galactic or not.
- By user score