"You’ll definitely get your money’s worth if you take a ride with Miami Vindication, and this series is still among the best crime games on the iPhone." -SlideToPlay 4/4 MUST HAVE
The most ambitious crime simulation ever released on iPhone is already available on iPad!"You’ll definitely get your money’s worth if you take a ride with Miami Vindication, and this series is still among the best crime games on the iPhone." -SlideToPlay 4/4 MUST HAVE
The most ambitious crime simulation ever released on iPhone is already available on iPad! After rising to be the top selling iPhone game on the App Store at its launch, Gangstar: Miami Vindication is back with HD graphics for an adventure in the streets of Miami that will leave you breathless!
Enjoy the most immersive full-3D crime simulation ever on iPad! Gangstar: Miami Vindication has a new, unique feel that delivers a deep storyline of revenge: plunge into Miami gang life and live a fast-paced adventure to liberate your little brother who has been kidnapped by the Armada gang for unknown reasons…
WELCOME TO MIAMI
- A long lifespan, far beyond the typical iPad game, with more than 75 varied missions: infiltrate gangs, snipe enemies, escort witnesses, chase cars and survive the jungle of Miami.
- An amazing reconstruction of an entire sprawling metropolis with a massive open-ended environment that recreates Miami, including Downtown, Miami Beach, The Harbor, Miami Bay, and The Swamps.
- Beware of the Miami PD! Thanks to the new improved AI, the cops will react intelligently and call for FBI reinforcements if needed.
TONS OF NEW VEHICLES AND WEAPONS
- New amazing vehicles to drive, from regular cars & motorcycles to boats, jet skis and even a helicopter!
- Storyline missions will take you inside each of these vehicles as you race, chase and take on time trials.
- Defeat rival gang members by using a new arsenal of weapons including grenades, flame throwers and Molotov cocktails. See just how it feels to blow out Miami!
A UNIQUE FEELING OF REALISM
- A deep storyline of revenge: the scenario was jointly written with a scriptwriter from the popular TV show, “The Wire” and is delivered by countless breathtaking, voice acted cutscenes.
- A true feeling of freedom: complete missions at your own pace and do absolutely anything you want, by day or by night.
- Radio stations broadcast popular songs from famous hip-hop, rock and electro artists, including artists from the famous Ninja Tunes label.
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/… Expand
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
May 16, 2011One of the best sandbox games of all time. Miami is among the most fun places to explore with helicopters, boats, motorcycles, cars and jetOne of the best sandbox games of all time. Miami is among the most fun places to explore with helicopters, boats, motorcycles, cars and jet skis to explore it with. The radio stations are flawless and the story is written by a writer of the tv series the wire. Johnny Gainsville is a lot more interesting than Pedro from the first game. The writing is sharp, the music is great, the graphics are pretty good but not as fancy as infinity blade or nova 2. The voice acting is also great as the actors pull off their roles with emotion and personality. Overall this game gets a 10/10
Graphics: 8/10 Story: 10/10
Replayabilty: 10/10… Expand