an_ticipation (5 out of 5 stars):
"This is a really beautiful game with excellent concept, sound, artwork and physics. Its simplicity is absorbing, the 'pool' gameplay works so perfectly and yet so unlike pool, and the elastic 'genes' are charmingly playful. The freedom of pace is particularly good, allowing you to play as fast or slow as you please, which allows an amazing range of techniques. A thoroughly, lastingly enjoyable game."
Playing pool is so 2008.
Meet Gene Pool. In this game, your goal is to keep your organism healthy by merging genes of the same color. Merged genes grow in size and will eventually disappear. Only energized cells can merge with other cells. How? By bouncing them up against walls ofcourse!
- Addictive relaxing puzzle game
- Avoid viruses attacking large genes by shooting an anti-virus
- Improve your score with multiple wall-bounces and good accuracy.
- Unlimited amount of levels!
- Different colored genes will 'split' so watch out!
- Win several possible achievements including 'best player ever'
- Submit and retrieve localized scores
- Uses Weave Connect technology developed by Sticky Studios… Expand