7.5

1. Dec 23, 2012
    It's true that Rockstar can't make a terrible game. When something they create is less than stellar it's mostly because of controls. Unfortunately, Chinatown Wars falls into this one but you can't blame it, especially because of it being played on iPhone/iPad. I love the cartoon textures and the more fun and easy way this GTA has, unlike most others which I find more serious and sometimesIt's true that Rockstar can't make a terrible game. When something they create is less than stellar it's mostly because of controls. Unfortunately, Chinatown Wars falls into this one but you can't blame it, especially because of it being played on iPhone/iPad. I love the cartoon textures and the more fun and easy way this GTA has, unlike most others which I find more serious and sometimes bland. Chinatown Wars is a critical addition to the GTA Series and is a steal for the iOS for only a dollar! Expand

1. Mar 9, 2011
    This is a must have game for the iPad to not only showcase the power of this device but prove that it can actually host in-depth and entertaining games.
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    While you won't get any new content for upgrading to the HD version, it's so pretty I can't see why you wouldn't.
  3. Feb 12, 2011
    No matter which version is "best," Chinatown Wars is still a fun game on whatever you're playing it on; a game that scratches the itch for GTA's particular blend of action, done up in a nifty hybrid of the old 2D editions and the well-familiar 3D sequels.