7.4

1. Apr 13, 2016
    Gta San Andreas is nice game . Best ios and Android game . Gta San Andreas good on the all platform : On PC , on ios , on Android , on PS2 , on Xbox . Very Very Nice and Amazing storyline , good graphics for ios and Android game and awesome gameplay . Many cool characters : CJ , Sweet , Ryder , Smoke and many other . Excellent . Is very good game . 9/10
  2. Nov 19, 2015
    This is a must buy ! All things in this game is like 10 years ago: music, cars, places, story, characters. Big Plus for better graphics, now the experience with game is even better !.
  3. Aug 21, 2015
    Recently tried the PS2 version on PS3 and it was terrible - bad sound, bad graphics, then I remembered I had it on Xbox so put it in my 360 and fell in love again. I saw that it was only €7 on iOS, so took the plunge and bought it. There is one thing missing from the iOS version, and that is a fairly large selection from the soundtrack (including the awesome Express Yourself), I believeRecently tried the PS2 version on PS3 and it was terrible - bad sound, bad graphics, then I remembered I had it on Xbox so put it in my 360 and fell in love again. I saw that it was only €7 on iOS, so took the plunge and bought it. There is one thing missing from the iOS version, and that is a fairly large selection from the soundtrack (including the awesome Express Yourself), I believe a total of 17 songs are missing.

However, that is a small problem, and doesn't detract so much from the experience. San Andreas is my favourite of all the GTA games, and it still holds up today. On iOS the graphics are vastly improved over the PS2, and even over the Xbox version. the draw distance and pop up are especially improved, making the game sometimes easier to play when driving fast.

Touch screen controls are very good for what they are, but I struggled with them, especially on the iPhone's little screen. This game comes into its own when played with a wireless controller (Horipad in my case) which basically makes it the same as playing on a small TV. I'm playing it now on an iPad Mini Retina and it looks fantastic.

Probably the definitive edition of this fantastic game, and any younger fans of the newer games should check this out, it sits up there with GTA V (and is also set in Los Santos - far more varied and interesting than the Liberty City of GTA 3 and 4).

Incidentally this is now the same version as available on Steam, which has been "upgraded" to the mobile version, complete with missing songs. Playing this on iPad with the Hori controller works a lot better than the Steam version with 360 controller, which whilst supported there doesn't work perfectly. Control wise here the only difficulty is with bunnyhopping on a bike - it requires you to double tap the R2 (accelerator) button, but it only works for me one time out of ten.
  4. Jul 25, 2015
    Honestly, this is one of the best games I've played on iOS in a while. The story was mind-blowing, brilliant, and it was executed perfectly. The design was slick, and the HD didn't ruin the game in any aspects. There's still the occasional glitch and a bit of lag, but it is great fun to play, and it really gets you immersed into the story. 10/10
  5. Dec 21, 2014
    A good iOS port od San Andreas but sometimes the touch controls are confusing and the graphics are more muddy. But still a good game and I would recommend it to fans of the game, like myself. 7/10 (good)
  6. Nov 23, 2014
    Re-playing one of the best GTA games, maybe even one of the best games ever with better graphics, made me feel nostalgic. The stroyline was excellent, the voice acting was excellent, the freedom was excellent. I would have never thought it to be possible to play a game this big on a portable device. Yes the controls are difficult but what do you expect. What I would love to see is GTA SanRe-playing one of the best GTA games, maybe even one of the best games ever with better graphics, made me feel nostalgic. The stroyline was excellent, the voice acting was excellent, the freedom was excellent. I would have never thought it to be possible to play a game this big on a portable device. Yes the controls are difficult but what do you expect. What I would love to see is GTA San Andreas to be re-re-done with the current RAGE engine, like GTA IV and GTA V. I would pay for that.
    But i'm not complaining, this game was my childhood and I still love it. One of my favorite games to date.
  7. May 12, 2014
    That say.. not playable with maximum graphics settings because of a orrible optimization , it is still a good porting, gta sa is always gta sa (Best gta for me)
  8. Mar 11, 2014
    Sorry doesn't work well on iPad.

I tried time and time again but I was getting is a stutter on the first part in the game and couldn't even use the BMX.
  9. Dec 26, 2013
    Another beautiful port from War Drum Studios and Rockstar. This game has better graphics than the PC and PS2 versions. Unlike its predecessors, GTA: SA has new features and a larger map. You can exercise and date girls. This game includes 3 different cities with different things. This large game, with a large map was compressed from 4GB to 1GB. This game is worth buying, and it is one ofAnother beautiful port from War Drum Studios and Rockstar. This game has better graphics than the PC and PS2 versions. Unlike its predecessors, GTA: SA has new features and a larger map. You can exercise and date girls. This game includes 3 different cities with different things. This large game, with a large map was compressed from 4GB to 1GB. This game is worth buying, and it is one of the greatest games of all time. Well done, Rockstar. Expand
  10. Dec 22, 2013
    This is the best version of San Andreas IMO. Well besides the pc version of course. But this game looks fantastic on my iPod touch. It plays fine with a good draw distance, easy to use controls and plus the great new coat of iaint that gives the game a shiny hd look. This is the whole San Andreas game everyone knows and loves nothing is missing here. Open world? Check. Stats? Check.This is the best version of San Andreas IMO. Well besides the pc version of course. But this game looks fantastic on my iPod touch. It plays fine with a good draw distance, easy to use controls and plus the great new coat of iaint that gives the game a shiny hd look. This is the whole San Andreas game everyone knows and loves nothing is missing here. Open world? Check. Stats? Check. Clothes and tatoos? Check. A great game has became even better. Well worth a purchase i really hope rockstar makes bully available for iOS and android next. Expand
  11. Dec 20, 2013
    This is such a steal it makes me kinda sad, the memories of playing this on PS2 will never be forgotten. If stumbling across this for the first time lucky you.
  12. Dec 16, 2013
    Doesn't run well on iPad 2, I'm kinda shocked how much it lagged on iPad 2 while games like asphalt 8 runs perfectly smooth so it needs a patch very fast because I won't buy a new iPad just too play this game, hopefully its better optimize for the snapdragon 600 on my HTC one when it comes to android but so far it lags badly on the iPad 2 and it freezes sometimes, so not a good buy onDoesn't run well on iPad 2, I'm kinda shocked how much it lagged on iPad 2 while games like asphalt 8 runs perfectly smooth so it needs a patch very fast because I won't buy a new iPad just too play this game, hopefully its better optimize for the snapdragon 600 on my HTC one when it comes to android but so far it lags badly on the iPad 2 and it freezes sometimes, so not a good buy on older iPads for game that came out on hardware like the ps2. I don't like the shinyness on the characters it looks a bit odd if you give CJ a afro haircut. Expand
  13. Dec 14, 2013
    Not worth the money, gta isn't suited for ios and should stay on consoles. This is a game played by those who have terrible pc's and no consoles, DONT BUY IT.
  14. Dec 13, 2013
    GTA San Andreas is a great game and now that it is on ios it continues to be a great game. The controls are slightly clumsy, but the overall gameplay is great. The world is bigger than Vice City and Liberty City from GTA 3 and GTA Vice City. San Andreas is the newest GTA before GTA IV so it includes a lot of great new features like more vehicles, better graphics, and just overall it is aGTA San Andreas is a great game and now that it is on ios it continues to be a great game. The controls are slightly clumsy, but the overall gameplay is great. The world is bigger than Vice City and Liberty City from GTA 3 and GTA Vice City. San Andreas is the newest GTA before GTA IV so it includes a lot of great new features like more vehicles, better graphics, and just overall it is a great game to play when you're on the go or you're just bored. This is a must have and is worth $7 on the app store! Expand
  15. Dec 13, 2013
    This was the funnest GTA game i have ever played from the series. It was such a thrill to have an open world experience where you can steal vehicles, fly planes, getting a 6 star wanted level had having tanks come after you, area 51, the experience is unbelievable, and unlimited The PS2 version was a really fun experience, and it actually had good graphics on that console.
    When i played
    When i played the PS3 version it didn't change me really. it was still that fun game. They didn't change anything other than the the graphics. Bottom line: 10 out of 10. on the PS2 and on the PS3.
  16. Dec 13, 2013
    Where is my review ??
    Somebody deleted my review from yesterday ?
    Top game BUY IT, this is full console quality gaming
    BIG OPEN WORLD FREE ROAM
    better then ps2 version
    Wardrum studios made this game pitch perfect for iphone 5
    You have an iphone 5 then must buy this game
  17. Dec 14, 2013

1. games(TM)
    Feb 12, 2014
    With a control scheme that can hamper the enjoyment, it creates an unfortunate barrier between the world and the player that's hard to overcome. [Issue#144, p.113]
  2. Feb 3, 2014
    The Ios version of GTA: San Andreas is a good one, but it’s not something new we haven’t seen already. If you have the choice to pick between this version and a PC or console version, pick the latter.
  3. Jan 27, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an expansive adventure that is now encompassed in your iOS device in a well crafted package that is a should buy for hours of engaging entertainment.