7.7

1. Dec 17, 2012
    Not bad at all for a GTA title, great graphics and control, gameplay is top notch, highly recommended!

The story is compelling, haven't played much GTA titles but this one really attracts my attention!
  2. Dec 29, 2014
    I still remember the days back when my age had not reached double-digits where I would spend countless nights on my campaign to explore every inch of the sun-soaked sleaze-hole of Vice City. This game will always hold a special place in my heart and I was incredibly pleased to see that the content had not been altered in the slightest, down to the exact location of every health pack. TheseI still remember the days back when my age had not reached double-digits where I would spend countless nights on my campaign to explore every inch of the sun-soaked sleaze-hole of Vice City. This game will always hold a special place in my heart and I was incredibly pleased to see that the content had not been altered in the slightest, down to the exact location of every health pack. These facts alone would normally bring me to an unquestionable 10/10.

However, this was not designed to be played on phones and tablets, therefore the gameplay does take a notably large hit as a consequence. This still does not change the fact that, if played on the correct console, this is easily one of my favourite games of all time and the transition to IOS has not made it considerably worse for wear.
  3. Nov 23, 2014
    A Scarface inspired game, even with a Scarface Easter egg 'Apartment 3c', this game is amazing. Although the map may seem smaller than GTA III, this game did not feel rushed. In fact there were many improvements like being able to change clothes, to buying houses to adding helicopters and motorbikes to the game. Before GTA San Andreas came out this was the best game. And it is amazing thatA Scarface inspired game, even with a Scarface Easter egg 'Apartment 3c', this game is amazing. Although the map may seem smaller than GTA III, this game did not feel rushed. In fact there were many improvements like being able to change clothes, to buying houses to adding helicopters and motorbikes to the game. Before GTA San Andreas came out this was the best game. And it is amazing that it is able to play on portable devices nowadays. This game may be old, but it is still very memorable Expand

1. Feb 10, 2013
    If you aren't grinning by mission two then there's something very wrong with you. [March 2013, p.92]
  2. Jan 16, 2013
    It is no San Andreas, but an enjoyable romp nonetheless - it is also one rather gigantic download though but one well worth it if you can make the space.
  3. Jan 2, 2013
    There's also the simple fact that Vice City is an amazing game in most regards. In this regard, the high points far outweigh the control issues, making Vice City for iOS a no brainer for most gamers.