7.7

1. Sep 8, 2011
    At first glance, this appears a blatant rip off of Advance Wars, but it has its own charm, and the campaigns are a challenging blast! It also has some Warcraft elements too (The RTS, not the MMORPG). I think this is one of the best games ever to come out on the iPhone.
  2. Jul 22, 2011
    A note from the developer:

The crappy score we got from Modojo was by their own explanation based on the fact that when the iPad 2 was released, the game crashed regularly on it. I just wanted to point out that this has been fixed for a very long time now, but I can't get in touch with anyone there to ask them to ammend their score as they agreed to. :(
  3. Mar 31, 2011
    This is a really good game overall. The first game I have played in a long while that has a nice complexity too it, and replay value. It's pretty good fun just sitting back and sniping the enemy from a distance.
    Well worth a download.
  4. Mar 31, 2011
    Well worth a download.

1. Jul 18, 2011
    An awesome turn based strategy game for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If any of you have ever played advance wars then you would be very familiar with Great Little War Game's engine.
  2. May 31, 2011
    Great Little War Game is the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor.
  3. Apr 7, 2011
    Great Little War Game HD is much better than a three out of five. We just couldn't award it a higher score knowing it crashes on iPad 2. If you can deal with that, or have the iPhone/older iPad, this App comes highly recommended.