GSFX Matching Pairs is a brainteaser for both adults and children. Is your mind sharp enough to challenge your friends (or four computer adversaries) to a match of wits?
There are several schools of thought for playing a good game of Matching Pairs. If you have a really good concentration, it's even possible to play a perfect game! For example, consider this strategy for playing a perfect game:
- Try to remember every tile you have seen
- If you know two tiles match, pick them
- If you know no tiles, pick two random ones
- If you know some tiles, pick a random one you don't yet know and then pick its match from your memory
If you think you measure up to the challenge, just wait until you get to level 5.
- 9 levels of play
- 4 computer difficulty levels, one of which plays a perfect game
- 3 professional icon sets
- High score list based on a cumulative score model
- Multi-touch tile selection helps aid your spatial memory
- Does not interrupt your podcasts or music