Nov 19, 2013Nice graphic nice car feature but fxxcked up control and axxhole-like payment-forcing competitive system is so full of shxt. I played GT series and Forza for 6 years and I always play racing game without any assist system and maximum difficulty level. But i couldnt beat this game with all assists on. Why? because when you upgrade, enemies also upgrade. You upgrade 1, enemies upgrade 3. Especially `grid1`. If you want to be stronger than enemies, you should upgrade to the max which is so fuxking expensive. You cant beat the game without max upgrade.… Expand
Dec 6, 2013this game is awesome especially if playing on an android device using a moga pro controller, people are giving it negative scores because of its difficulty?, if the game was easy it wouldn't be much fun and the fact it's free there is no need to down rate it, sure it has micro transactions but unless you are trying to complete it in one sitting which you simply won't do even if you had unlimited cash, it doesn't work like that.
the game is packed full of cars which can be upgraded and fully customized and tons of tracks to race on.
if you want to get this game and you have an android device then make sure to invest in a moga pro, you'll be glad you did when you try it with your games (if you have a tegra 3 android tablet/phone you can get the conduit HD for free).… Expand
Dec 11, 2013Okay, Im suck. So gonna change review to simple. To anyone who have read my review this is new one. Why? Cuz Im still play this game. Sucker to be gamer.
1. Graphic great. Got sun glare and night as well...
2. Lot of Car. So, not gonna bored here..
3. One of the racing game that relax. Try play asphalt and need for speed and see how u tilt ur phone on public. Friend thought I was taking picture when I was actually play this game.
4. A good game is a game that make u keep play the game, no matter how bad it is... and I hook with this...erm..
5. Worth for mobile game experience. This is for people who can't sit still but wanted to have race to pass time.
So there u go, 5 star only. 5 thing bad,
1. Less music, so pretty much will mute it since the same song already fix in your brain if u play this game a lot. Please put deadmau5 Music.
2. Same car as asphalt 8 and can be paint but paint need money to paint and its a pain since its use gameloft currency that is hard to get unless u play online or pay online to get it. Free please...
3. Play a lot and u realize that u need to literally upgrade u car before racing. So no way to win just buying new car and race since there's no NOS to help but upgrade that will be helpful. Its a turn off.
4. Physic seems to... well not much. Why can't be like asphalt 8 where debris will fly off when crash car or something.
5. Its actually need more mode to make the game full of wonder. Got time attack (qualification), become no1 for long time (king of the hill), racing (duh.. It racing game). Pass every car (overtake) and that's it... How bout put like destruction derby (kinda like in asphalt8 but as in real like in real world damage when car collide or something). Got distraction when racing (police start show up and f u up while trying to race).
Well though it was simple review but end up long anyway. So another point will be is this game is free so IAP is the only way this company make money can't argue there. Better to have something than nothing. If hate it, delete the app. If love it, well.. just play it.… Expand