6.6

1. Dec 26, 2012
    I quite like this game. It can be really fun without having to constantly be on it. I'd appreciate it if you use my referral code BK67613 which will give both of us a good cards to start out with.
  2. Apr 7, 2013
    Great game, I like the card designs, I tried the new Magic game but I prefer the faster pace of this one. Use this code when you first start out to get really good cards and a head start.

code AV06618
  3. Jul 14, 2013
    Great fast placed Card Game Where u actualy use the cards to Battle ;)
    Enter ZR09913 as Invitation Code when Starting the Game to get a Super rare Card 4 Stars right After the Tutorial :)
    Players who come back After some Month of a Game Break get 10 Special hunting Tickets and 20 recovery Potions on Top of it if they use that Code

1. Oct 14, 2012
    Guardian Cross mixes up Japanese RPG elements with western card games and sets it in a Sqaure-Enix-like world. Being free-to-play might be a problem for many players, but we believe it's special and it's worth a try.
  2. Oct 7, 2012
    A dull collecting system and a dull combat phase are just two of the many problems in what is a shallow but good-looking Trading Card Game.
  3. Sep 26, 2012
    Guardian Cross presents itself like a strategic card battler mixed with a classic JRPG, but it lacks any of the depth necessary to pull such a thing off.