6.5

1. Jan 3, 2013
    I found this to be a fun, retro style shooter/platformer. It actually reminded me a lot of a Mega Man game as far as the actual gameplay goes. There wasn't any sort of stage select and only a few bosses, but there were several fun little areas, and the gameplay itself was fun.

As a whole it was a fun little game, worth the $2 and hour of my time without a doubt.
  2. Sep 23, 2012
    A bland, inoffensive platform shooter that does little-to-nothing to advance the genre; terrible controls and enemies that incessantly respawn off-screen make this game un-fun and un-playable.
  3. Jan 3, 2013

1. Apr 23, 2012
    This is a throwback run and gun platformer with a great visual style. The controls are serviceable but can mar an otherwise enjoyable experience.
  2. Apr 23, 2012
    Gunman Clive looks incredible and plays like a great action title from the 8-bit era.
  3. Apr 13, 2012
    If you love platformers, you have to pick this beauty up. It really is a standout in all categories. The only possible turn off I can see is the difficulty, but maybe that's just a fine excuse to bone up on your skills. Get that itchy trigger finger ready and come out of the gate with guns blazing, and you should do just fine.