Also known as the Tower of Brahma, this classic puzzle game was invented by the French mathematician Edouard Lucas in 1883.
The rules are simple: You have to move the tower, one disk at a time, to another position. Larger disks cannot sit on top of smaller disks. Complete the puzzle and the time it took you will be saved on a score board.
- Different colorings/textures for the disks
- Different backgrounds
- Optional vibration on wrong moves (iPhone only)
- Score board, with precision up to hundreds of a second
- Adjustable disk count (up to 9)
- Easy dragging and fast nearest position snapping for speed playing
In future releases: more disk textures, new backgrounds, online scoreboard.
Feel free to post any feedback and/or report issues at our support mail address.… Expand