tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Oct 26, 2012
    This game is an excellent example of why I love playing video games. Super addicting grinding / battle mechanics with tap and slash to keep me pacing my thumb and not get injured, high res graphics and awesome audio. For $.99 there should be no one out there complaining this is plain and simple too good not to pick up and enjoy.
  2. Oct 29, 2012
    I grew up watching the He-Man cartoons and this game brings back so many fond memories. All of my favorite characters are included and the best part is I can now share He-Man with my 7 year old son. He can play on my iPad and he loves it!

1. Nov 13, 2012
    A good platform/action game with He-Man and The Masters of Universe as protagonists...a dream that became true for every fan of the series.
  2. Nov 12, 2012
    Nostalgia can be an intoxicating thing, but in the case of this iPad outing it's simply not powerful enough to overcome the boredom borne of run-of-the-mill design. Eternia? More like eternally dull.
  3. Oct 31, 2012
    He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe is shallow and straightforward, but it's fun. In fact, it's the most fun you can have with He-Man outside of re-watching your grainy VHS collection or engaging in grownup He-Man roleplay.