8.1

1. Nov 24, 2012
    Very nice game,exciting,beautifull and totally worth your money.
    The graphics are stunning,you can just see all the hours of rendering!
    And it's original,which can't be said of many game-apps these days
    Although it looks relaxed,it's a nailbiter!!which you can't do 'cause you'll need all your fingers....
  2. Nov 22, 2012
    Excellent and original gameplay, awesome soundtrack and a great atmosphere keeps me playing this game for days now. The puzzles are a real challenge even for the most experienced gamer! An absolute musthave on the Ipad!
  3. Wut
    Nov 22, 2012
    Amazing iPad game! Don't expect to many hand-me-outs in this multitouch puzzler. The developer wants you to explore Volty's world and his possibilities all by yourself. Which is a good thing really! Very captivating, great graphics, amazing music and a real challange to play!
  4. Nov 21, 2012
    This game really grabbed me! It has atmospheric graphics, awesome music and I love the game-play. Even beginning the adventure is a brainteaser. It took me hours to figure out all the puzzles and even if you completed the game the secret clues invite you back to Help Volty again and again!
  5. Nov 21, 2012
    Not many games have been able to captivate me or at least until now. Volty proves the opposite. Help Volty intrigues me because of its simplicity. The game is very well organized in terms of graphics and the music you hear in the background fits perfect with the game. The puzzles, the ingenious coinsystem and the variety of characters give the game a lot of dept so hats off to the men of Tvndra! You really got me handcuffed for hours and hours and that really doesn't happen a lot. Expand
  6. Nov 21, 2012
    Great puzzler, kept me going for 4 days to solve them all. Truly 'like an arcade game from the Dark Ages' as Kotaku said. Hope there'll be more games like this one soon!

1. Apr 12, 2013
    If you like mysterious games like The Room this is definitely worth a look: great art design, great music and great puzzle variation.
  2. Mar 12, 2013
    Help Volty is a should buy for a brand new puzzle adventure brimming with style.
  3. Mar 4, 2013
    For $1.29, there’s no argument: it’s well worth helping Volty. Just be aware that it’s a little bit clunky mechanically, and that you’re largely on your own when it comes down to figuring out what to do. It’s pretty tough, but still recommended if you like a challenge.