No user score yet- Be the first to review!
Take the role of Herman, a crazy old hermit that lives high up in the Himalayan Mountains. With years and years of meditation and training, Herman has developed Ninja-like skills and the mindset of a mad man. Take control over this lunatic and jump from platform to platform in this endless, extremely addictive game!
Brag about your highscore to your friends using Facebook and Game Center!
• Bright and beautiful visuals!
• Addictive gameplay!
• Unique powerups that helps Herman jump even further!
• Endless gameplay!
• Retina display support – Crisp high quality graphics!
• Game Center Leaderboards!
• Post your score to Facebook!
• Herman the Hermit is a game that is easy to play, beautiful to look at but hard to master.… Expand
Positive: 0 out of 2
Mixed: 2 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Feb 20, 201150I would have preferred the gameplay if the level scrolled as you jumped, instead of being on rails. This would give you more time to aim, and a feeling that you are truly battling the clock. As it stands however, it's a little too frantic to be considered fun, especially for longer play sessions.