Now take your 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons(R) character wherever you want on your iPad!
Digital Adventures, innovative designers of RPG applications for nearly a decade, is proud to present the first in our line of RPG character sheets for the iPad under the iCharacter Sheet brand: iCharacter Sheet – 4E. This app contains a detailed character sheet that has everything you need to bring your 4th Edition D&D to the gaming table. No more scribbling mistakes or erasing holes in your paper sheet, the iCharacter Sheet – 4E puts all of your character’s stats, abilities, powers, equipment, powers, and campaign history at the touch of your fingertips. Features for this app include:
* Five different tabs to input your information: Main (Stats, Attack, Defense, Saves, Hit Points), Abilities (Skills, Action Points, Feats, Languages, Destiny), Powers (all Power categories, Magic Items), Other (Companions, Rituals, Equipment, Background, Wealth), Notes (free form entry for campaign or other information).
* Import an image for your character from your iPad’s Photos
* Multi-line entry system that scrolls down to give a larger entry window.
* Pop-up Powers and magic item entries to give you more entry information.
* Export your iCharacter Sheet to an HTML file that you can email to yourself or your Dungeon Master.
Future upgrades to this app are in the works to further broaden functionality and add additional tools for the D&D player.
If you want to test out this app before buying, search for our iCharacter Sheet - 4E Free app store download!
It is important to note that the iCharacter Sheet – 4E is not a character generator, and contains no coded or database driven D&D 4th Edition rules or game information. The iCharacter Sheet – 4E is an input-only tool, per legal usage as outlined by Wizards of the Coast, the owners of Dungeons & Dragons.
The iCharacter Sheet brand and iCharacter Sheet – 4E application product are trademarks of Digital Adventures, LLC, ©2011, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This product’s format, programming code, and presentation is copyrighted by Digital Adventures, LLC and its partners. Purchase of this product subjects the buyer to the Apple App Store legal Terms of Conditions regarding purchase and use.
Use of the Dungeons & Dragons brand, property of Wizards of the Coast, falls within the confines of their 4th Edition Game System License and can be reviewed at www.wizards.com. As of this release this product has been approved for distribution by Wizards of the Coast.… Expand