Coasters is a retro bar game that combines luck and skill into one fun, fast and easy contest.
- Each coaster occupies a position in the row of coasters on the screen.
- The coaster on the far left is in the number 1 position if you count from the left.
- That same coaster is also the number 7 coaster if you count from the right.
- So the first coaster on either side can be used as the number 1 or number 7, the second coaster in from either side can be use as the number 2 or the number 6, etc.
- Start the game by turning over any coaster to reveal the number on the flip side.
- Let’s say that you turn over the first coaster on the left and reveal the number 5.
- You now have the option of counting five coaster in from either the left or the right.
- Decide which one you want to flip over and use the new number to decide which coaster to flip over next.
- As the game goes on, there will be fewer options.
- You win when you have successfully turned over all coasters.
You can also keep score with your friends using the number of coasters you have successfully turned over, and add a bonus when you turn them all over. Enjoy!… Expand