iGoL stand for iGame of Life: it's a very
customizable version of John Conway's Game of Life.
The "game" is actually a zero-player game, meaning that its evolution is determined by its initial state, needing no input from human players, except for the additions in that version.
- An amazing library of 350 patterns!
- Pre-rendered pattern previews: no battery waste.
- New powerful algorithm designed for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Drawing mode for pattern editing.
- Customize every aspect of the game grid, from size to colors.
- Choose from a vast variety of life rules: Conway, Highlife, Day&Night and many others.
- Randomize the grid to receive a different behaviour every time you play!
- Tap or swipe on the grid to spawn moving groups of cells.
For bug report, feature request or questions feel free to email us at email@example.com
Version 1.0 Warning: Please note that the "Max" grid size is experimental and can be a bit unstable. Many improvements coming in the next version, coming soon!… Expand