Mancala, also known as Kalah or Kalaha, is a simple and exciting board game!
- At the beginning of the game, between three and six seeds are placed in each house, depending on the game settings.
- Each player controls the six houses and their seeds on his side of the board. His or her score is the number of seeds in the store to his right of the player's house.
- Players take turns sowing their seeds. On a turn, the player removes all seeds from one of the houses under his control. Moving counter-clockwise, the player drops one seed in each house in turn, including the player's own store but not his opponent's.
- If the last sown seed lands in the player's store, the player gets an additional move. There is no limit on the number of moves a player can make in his turn.
- When one player no longer has any seeds in any of his houses, the game ends. The other player moves all remaining seeds to his store, and the player with the most seeds in his store wins.
- Play by yourself or with a friend. Mancala comes with two difficulty levels when playing by yourself.
- Customized backgrounds. Adjust the background color of your game board to one of three colors to reflect your personality.
- Variable starting seeds. Adjust the number of seeds in each house at the beginning of the game to add variety and challenge to your gaming experience.… Expand