Infinity Blade II iOS

7.2

1. Apr 3, 2014
    great game nice graphic, sound effect and story but it would be better if there is some improvements in moving character; it is a good game to spend time on though
  2. Jan 30, 2012
    After dealing with some difficult crash issues on my 4th Generation iPod Touch, I've finally been able to get Infinity Blade II to run, and it is beautiful. I'm glad that Chair decided to work more with the story of the first Infinity Blade and the subsequent novella.

The ability to choose whether you have the standard sword and shield, a heavy weapon, or dual weapons is a welcome change. Aside from having to reset my iPod dozens of times to get it to run properly my biggest gripes are how lacking the music is in its intensity and how Chair abandoned the made up romance language in favor of English voiceacting. The made up language made the first game seem more authentic to me and like it took place in a different world and time. In the end, the visuals of Infinity Blade II are something that cannot be ignored, because they are simply stunning and probably the best on the a mobile device. On older devices, however, the first game looks much better than the second game, although both run rather well.
    I would recommend reading the novella "Infinity Blade: Awakening" if you haven't already if you want the plot to make a bit more sense, but it isn't entirely necessary. The gameplay is much more accurate than in the first game and the combat is still intense. If you're looking for a console quality game on iOS, look not further than Infinity Blade II.

1. Apr 26, 2012
    A technical achievement that showcases the true potential of the iOS devices and the power of the Unreal engine.
  2. games(TM)
    Jan 29, 2012
    Addictive, fully-featured and far more sure of itself than ever before, Infinity Blade II is as slick an offering as iOS currently offers. [Issue#118, p.100]
  3. Games Master UK
    Jan 12, 2012
    Infinitely awesome and just short of genius - download it for your mobile now. [Feb 2012, p.82]