7.0

1. Apr 15, 2013
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is LITERALLY the same g*****n game as Final Fantasy All The Bravest. With one exception it is more difficult and it can take up to 8 minutes for a single piece of energy to regenerate when most battles cost 2-4 energy and unlike All The Bravest where you can wait and just continue the fight from exactly where you left off if your characters die, in THIS you have toInjustice: Gods Among Us is LITERALLY the same g*****n game as Final Fantasy All The Bravest. With one exception it is more difficult and it can take up to 8 minutes for a single piece of energy to regenerate when most battles cost 2-4 energy and unlike All The Bravest where you can wait and just continue the fight from exactly where you left off if your characters die, in THIS you have to restart the whole match which means theoretically battles in this need strategy. The only problem with that is their isn't nearly the finesse for such endeavors. (I have blocked maybe 10 attacks total in 5 hours of playtime) I payed $15 real world dollars just to unlock Bane who is only slightly better than the Flash starter....Injustice: Gods Among Us for iOS is the most cynical cash grab of a game I have ever seen with content based around paying money to get what ultimately amounts to character skins and the ability to just play the game. A horrible game that uses a license so poorly and in such a manipulative way that it has already discounted from the quality of the source material as a whole for me. As such this game is a huge waste of time and I IMPLORE EVERYBODY TO IGNORE IT. My first 0/100" Expand
  2. Jul 23, 2016
    This is a completely fraud game. The online battles have no real players in it, consider yourself as the only real player and the rest are all computer bots. We wanted to check the authenticity and tried as a group of 25 people in my college and logged in the whole day to try and play each other. Not a single one got to play against any other known player as an opponent. What are the odds,This is a completely fraud game. The online battles have no real players in it, consider yourself as the only real player and the rest are all computer bots. We wanted to check the authenticity and tried as a group of 25 people in my college and logged in the whole day to try and play each other. Not a single one got to play against any other known player as an opponent. What are the odds, common guys.

Also, they have game cheats which drain your health whenever and however they want.

My credit card details also got compromised once, so I would strongly suggest not to purchase anything while playing the game.
  3. Oct 6, 2016
    I have been playing this game for the last 4 years and I am anxiously waiting for the next better game from Disney or other competing companies (if any). There is not really much of upgrade that they have made in these years. If you want to really enjoy playing the higher difficult levels of Injustice, it is all about spending money to get better players, gears and upgrades. And once youI have been playing this game for the last 4 years and I am anxiously waiting for the next better game from Disney or other competing companies (if any). There is not really much of upgrade that they have made in these years. If you want to really enjoy playing the higher difficult levels of Injustice, it is all about spending money to get better players, gears and upgrades. And once you have done that, you would realize you have wasted your money for nothing.

Online games are not real, there are no real players in the network, all of them are computer bots. And you would only realise that as the computer would always beat you at the end, however strong the players or high their gear scores are.

There are some design flaws as well. Some characters like the Raven - supposedly she is to "swap" the life of opponent when @ 20% or less but every time she swaps she takes out the entire life of an opponent with 70-80K health even if her character has just 20-25K health. Isnt that ridiculous ? Apparently, Disney got confused with the meaning of swapping. Similar flaws with Killer Frost which frosts you on every blow. And obviously most of the highest difficulty levels, you are playing the Raven plus Killer Frost.

1. Hyper Magazine
    Jun 10, 2013
    Listless tapping and sliding. [July 2013, p.85]
  2. May 5, 2013
    ’Gods Among Us’ comes off as more of a companion app for the console version than a stand alone title, and as it hints so tantalizingly at what could’ve been, that’s the real injustice.
  3. May 1, 2013
    Injustice is the most successful attempt at a fighting game on a cellular device that I have seen, but it certainly has its downsides. Simply, the game can get boring very quickly because of the simplicity of the controls and just the sheer volume of fights that are available to you.