7.0

1. Jan 4, 2014
    Injustice: Gods Among Us has the potential to be one of the greatest fighting apps ever made. However, even with the creativity in character designs and arenas, there is nothing to really get engaged in. Like most of the DC apps, the game gets repetitive within the first hour of playing, using delays between fights to coerce fans into buying upgrades and boosters. This game is the biggest example of greed hidden in design. Once you reach a certain point in the game, it becomes impossible to win fights simply because of the unfair tiers for the different characters: gold, silver, and bronze. The higher level is significantly better off than the lower ones, and normally too expensive to buy. So, unless you want to repeat the beginning levels for hours to gain coins and eventually buy a useful character, there is really no point to playing this game. Once again, DC ruins a potentially addictive fighter due to their own selfishness. As a fighter, it's fun and the characters each feel unique and stylized. But the game is too repetitive, and too focused on profit over content, to forgive.

2. Jun 3, 2013
    This game is great, its just that simple. This version is an amazing game on its own even if it didn't have the DC characters to help it out. The touch controls work very well on an Ipad but they're not very comfortable for and Ipod or Iphone. Injustice for ios is free so why not download it, its not hurting you if you don't enjoy it.
  3. Apr 26, 2013
    Awesome game but touch screen controls are kinda weird.Me and my friends have a lot of fun beating others with Flash.Some special moves in this game are breathtaking and fun to watch.Graphics are really good for phone. Good thing about this is that IT'S FREE!Awesome fighting game and I recommend you guys to get it (if you like/love fighting games).I would like if this game comes out on Android.Awesome
    game. :3
  4. Apr 22, 2013
    The controls are pretty basic and there is not much thinking involved during the battles. But the graphics are awesome on the ios and it's definately a game that will keep you busy for a very long time. It's a very enjoyable game, and I recommend any ios user to play this.
  5. Apr 15, 2013
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is LITERALLY the same g*****n game as Final Fantasy All The Bravest. With one exception it is more difficult and it can take up to 8 minutes for a single piece of energy to regenerate when most battles cost 2-4 energy and unlike All The Bravest where you can wait and just continue the fight from exactly where you left off if your characters die, in THIS you have to restart the whole match which means theoretically battles in this need strategy. The only problem with that is their isn't nearly the finesse for such endeavors. (I have blocked maybe 10 attacks total in 5 hours of playtime) I payed $15 real world dollars just to unlock Bane who is only slightly better than the Flash starter....Injustice: Gods Among Us for iOS is the most cynical cash grab of a game I have ever seen with content based around paying money to get what ultimately amounts to character skins and the ability to just play the game. A horrible game that uses a license so poorly and in such a manipulative way that it has already discounted from the quality of the source material as a whole for me. As such this game is a huge waste of time and I IMPLORE EVERYBODY TO IGNORE IT. My first 0/100" Expand
  6. Apr 6, 2013
    I'm not a fan of mobile games, but this one is va rey good one. Very nice graphics for an iOS game.
    And a very good extra is that you will unlock some extras in the final versions for consoles.
  7. Apr 5, 2013
    I'm not one for mobile games but this is great. The fighting is pretty simple, we do get a glimpse of the power moves and finishers that we may see in the console game. Graphically it's pretty impressive for IOS, using the Unreal 3 engine, everything looks polished and eye catching. The leveling system is superb and warrants extra play-throughs. For DC fans this is the perfect thing to bide your time till the retail game comes out. Expand
  8. Apr 5, 2013
    While the core fighting mechanics are somewhat dull, the rest of the game is engaging with its level-up system and three tag team concept. But downloading Injustice for iOS never becomes essential. Although I imagine the whole unlockables that can be carried to the console version could put people considering buying the game on console an advantage point.

1. Jun 10, 2013
    Listless tapping and sliding. [July 2013, p.85]
  2. May 5, 2013
    ’Gods Among Us’ comes off as more of a companion app for the console version than a stand alone title, and as it hints so tantalizingly at what could’ve been, that’s the real injustice.
  3. May 1, 2013
    Injustice is the most successful attempt at a fighting game on a cellular device that I have seen, but it certainly has its downsides. Simply, the game can get boring very quickly because of the simplicity of the controls and just the sheer volume of fights that are available to you.