Iron Force iOS

4.9

1. May 28, 2014
    I know what I write will be a bit biased as I am a former WOT player, and an above average one at that.
    Iron Force is undoubtedly one of the best mobile tank games I've seen. However, like others have noted, the game is highly pay to win. As in chuck some dollars in and you get better stats. I think most will agree with me when I say that this kind of game is complete BS. While destroying targets and shooting is fun, both the driving and firing/penetration mechanics should be worked on. It makes absolutely no sense to be able to deal the same damage firing at the turret of a tank in front of you and firing at the rear of the same tank.

Average game. Good for mobile devices but incomparable to anything else. Could use some major work on game mechanics. But it's good enjoyment for a week or so.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    Game is a money maker for Chillingo. It is fun, but after a while you get blown up by anyone that spent a lot of dough to upgrade tanks to a higher level which you can never reach by playing the game.It gets ridiculous to see those upgraders blowing you up before you have a chance and stealing diamonds and stars needed to upgrade. Very frustrating to say the least.Graphics are good, butGame is a money maker for Chillingo. It is fun, but after a while you get blown up by anyone that spent a lot of dough to upgrade tanks to a higher level which you can never reach by playing the game.It gets ridiculous to see those upgraders blowing you up before you have a chance and stealing diamonds and stars needed to upgrade. Very frustrating to say the least.Graphics are good, but once you level up a bit it's over unless you want to spend.Fuggedaboudit. Expand
  3. May 7, 2014
    it is good, but not great

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
  4. Jul 26, 2015
    Fun game, although the hackers make it suck, game does not seem fair against opponents that have the marginal tanks when it takes 5-6 shots to put them down ( mostly the tanks flying China flags) which are probably the hackers. Some tanks seem to move a whole lot faster and spin around and elude opponents as well as reload and fire much faster even when you are using a power up and haveFun game, although the hackers make it suck, game does not seem fair against opponents that have the marginal tanks when it takes 5-6 shots to put them down ( mostly the tanks flying China flags) which are probably the hackers. Some tanks seem to move a whole lot faster and spin around and elude opponents as well as reload and fire much faster even when you are using a power up and have maxed out your tanks abilities. Servers are real slow at times as when you are linking up to fire and someone they just magically disappear. The control pad on the IPad is not always responsive, fire control button does not always work, acceleration a steering sucks at times as well. If all this worked properly, this game would really kick ass! Expand

The base game is fun, the controls are neat, and it has all the upgrade possibilities you could ever dream of. Unfortunately, it’s also completely unbalanced, entirely favors those who spend big bucks, and brings together all your worst fears and prejudices about fermium games in one neat package.
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    The obvious limitations of the platform hinder the scope of the title, but it does try to bring a different gameplay experience.
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    What you see is what you get with Iron Force. Even the controls, which has a virtual joystick for movement and a big red button on the right to fire, are simple and self explanatory.