6.0

1. May 7, 2014
    The reason I rate this a 9 is because their tournament system and legion system do amazing jobs at connecting the player even though the game play is only slightly above average. The in game pay gates to victory can be painful, but you have to realize that this is the only way they make money.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    Game is a money maker for Chillingo. It is fun, but after a while you get blown up by anyone that spent a lot of dough to upgrade tanks to a higher level which you can never reach by playing the game.It gets ridiculous to see those upgraders blowing you up before you have a chance and stealing diamonds and stars needed to upgrade. Very frustrating to say the least.Graphics are good, butGame is a money maker for Chillingo. It is fun, but after a while you get blown up by anyone that spent a lot of dough to upgrade tanks to a higher level which you can never reach by playing the game.It gets ridiculous to see those upgraders blowing you up before you have a chance and stealing diamonds and stars needed to upgrade. Very frustrating to say the least.Graphics are good, but once you level up a bit it's over unless you want to spend.Fuggedaboudit. Expand
  3. May 7, 2014
    i love the game
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. May 7, 2014
    it is good, but not great

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
  5. May 28, 2014
    I know what I write will be a bit biased as I am a former WOT player, and an above average one at that.
    Iron Force is undoubtedly one of the best mobile tank games I've seen. However, like others have noted, the game is highly pay to win. As in chuck some dollars in and you get better stats. I think most will agree with me when I say that this kind of game is complete BS. While destroying targets and shooting is fun, both the driving and firing/penetration mechanics should be worked on. It makes absolutely no sense to be able to deal the same damage firing at the turret of a tank in front of you and firing at the rear of the same tank.

Average game. Good for mobile devices but incomparable to anything else. Could use some major work on game mechanics. But it's good enjoyment for a week or so.
  6. Nov 19, 2014
    This game is a bit of a joke. The programmers have not got it right which allows for half of the idiots playing the game to cheat which makes it impossible for the honest players wanting to play the game using their skill to get anywhere. As soon as you start a battle there is too many players that jump around the screen with infinite health firing their tank like a machine gun so as soonThis game is a bit of a joke. The programmers have not got it right which allows for half of the idiots playing the game to cheat which makes it impossible for the honest players wanting to play the game using their skill to get anywhere. As soon as you start a battle there is too many players that jump around the screen with infinite health firing their tank like a machine gun so as soon as you spawn from being killed by these useless clueless morons with no skill whatsoever they blow you up again..my..aren't they clever!. It makes what could be a good game into another that is going to be consigned to the delete button. Expand

The base game is fun, the controls are neat, and it has all the upgrade possibilities you could ever dream of. Unfortunately, it’s also completely unbalanced, entirely favors those who spend big bucks, and brings together all your worst fears and prejudices about fermium games in one neat package.
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    The obvious limitations of the platform hinder the scope of the title, but it does try to bring a different gameplay experience.
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    What you see is what you get with Iron Force. Even the controls, which has a virtual joystick for movement and a big red button on the right to fire, are simple and self explanatory.