6.7

1. Jul 7, 2013
    The game itself is fun and the moves and combos will keep you coming back. The lack of controller support is troublesome. The music and graphics are casual and fun.
  2. Mar 25, 2013
    It's more or less. Not great. Not bad. Ok. 5/5. soso. (I just want to add the first yellow review. I dont know anything about this game. Buy it. or dont. I dont care. It costs like a dollar anyway
  3. Jan 15, 2013
    I love this game! This is how you do action games on a touch device. I'm having a ton of fun trying to earn all the medals and Pro achievements. Joe Danger was great on PSN, and while it does lose a bit in the translation (gone is the forward/back precision jumping/landing), the game controls great. Joe Danger Touch is a must for any fan.

I only dislike the costume requirement for the
    bonus levels, and how it changes each attempt. (But that accounts for like 2% of the game.)

I'm going out on a limb here, anyone who gives this a 1 probably never played the game and only rated it as such so as to further their outdated agenda that all mobile games are bad. Their loss.
  4. Jan 15, 2013
    Terrible. I own this game on PS3, and I've had a blast playing it. I thought I'd try it out on ios so I can play it on the go. Bad mistake. Just like every other mobile game I've played, the controls are horrendous. I give up on mobile gaming, and after this uncontrollable mess, I will probably never buy one again. Just stick to the real version of this game on either psn or xbla, and you won't be frustrated by the controls. Expand
  5. Jul 7, 2013

1. Feb 19, 2013
    Joe Danger Touch is a must have for all owners of the iPhone or iPad.
  2. Feb 14, 2013
    Joe Danger Touch is an exhilarating action packed stunt filled obstacle course of enjoyment that is perfectly made for iOS making it a must buy.
  3. Feb 11, 2013
    Joe Danger Touch is not just a pocket Joe Danger, but the bright, fun, challenging and very rewarding third installment of the series signed by Hello Games, with a new control system that works properly, even when it comes to jumping the shark with the iPad. Worth much more than the two and a half Euros it costs.