• Publisher: Mail.Ru
  • Release Date: May 10, 2012
6.9

1. May 15, 2012
    I've gone maybe halfway through, and I can definitely agree with most of these reviews.. Most of the time, in-game purchases seem necessary. It takes a few tries to kill one monster because the jump of difficulty from one chapter to another. But on the positive side, I really enjoy a good RPG once in awhile, because it's a simple action game. The items you can buy and the choice ofI've gone maybe halfway through, and I can definitely agree with most of these reviews.. Most of the time, in-game purchases seem necessary. It takes a few tries to kill one monster because the jump of difficulty from one chapter to another. But on the positive side, I really enjoy a good RPG once in awhile, because it's a simple action game. The items you can buy and the choice of characters is fun, but again, getting the money to buy the items you want takes a long time. Anyway, to sum it up, the game is quite alright gameplay-wise, and the graphics are fine. It's just too hard at times. Expand

1. May 21, 2012
    With all of the mini-games, items, equipment and storyline, Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering is one of the better and most complex RPGs I've seen on the App Store in a while.
  2. May 21, 2012
    A good free App that offers roleplaying and combat, is beautiful from a technical standpoint, but results in a very limited and linear gameplay. If you like to create a character and make it grow through hours of play you will like the game, but you'll have to be patient.
  3. May 21, 2012
    In the end, this is a really good game. There are a few instances where the controls were not as accurate as I would like, and the game limits you if you are not willing to spend some real money. Still, I managed to squeeze a good three hours out of the game without spending a dime, and it is hard to complain about a beautiful and fun game that does not cost anything.