tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jan 23, 2012
    I like this game but it's sad for me to see how little has been done where so much was possible. From the presentation's point of view everything is in its right place - the game is cute & funny it has couple of fun games to play and a lot of additional, redundant stuff to buy. What went wrong then? Well the core failure was the balancing of those elements. While there is just a "couple"I like this game but it's sad for me to see how little has been done where so much was possible. From the presentation's point of view everything is in its right place - the game is cute & funny it has couple of fun games to play and a lot of additional, redundant stuff to buy. What went wrong then? Well the core failure was the balancing of those elements. While there is just a "couple" of repetitive mechanics incorporated there is "a lot" of redundant stuff to buy. I actually don't blame the devs because that's probably the best decision to make when faced a deadline but it for the people that moves deadline that there should be more game in this game... Expand

1. Apr 12, 2012
    The iOS version of Microsoft puppies island is a very funny pastime, probably more suitable for kids or very young players rather than hardcore ones. Nevertheless, from a technical viewpoint Frontier IP offers very good graphics, an immediate gameplay and, last but not least, an excellent control-system.
  2. Jan 3, 2012
    A game that young children will enjoy. Zooming in on your pet can giving it a nice rub under the chin and hearing it purr is just a heart-warming activity, even for my black, cynical soul. There's plenty of content on offer here, and while some of it is repetitive and there are some accuracy issues with some of the motions, this is the perfect game for young children and for anyone that needs some more cuteness in their lives.
  3. Dec 27, 2011
    Kinectimals on iOS does exactly what you would expect: it's a portable version of the original game which allows you to pet your puppy anytime, and for an audience of kids it's definitely a good deal for a low price.