8.6

1. Dec 24, 2012
    The dudes at ztgd.com are a sad bunch of people. How can a great game like this get 6,9? Here is their lame review with my comments.

"Basically, it
  2. Sep 27, 2012
    Easily one of the best Tower Defense games ever produced. It's smooth, imaginative, challenging, complicated and fun. It's main strong point is its strategy with simple paths but formidable foes coming from several directions. Your defenses are intricate and diverse with one of the best upgrade systems I've ever used. There's tons of movie references in the clever and well produced voice-overs and the little extras on some levels make it more enjoyable. There really aren't any flaws here aside from the repetitive music track which can be disabled. The iPhone version has an extra that the online free version doesn't have: there are extras that can be purchased to enhance your defenses. The online version doesn't have this option making it harder. I'd actually recommended playing the online version for more of a challenge. This scores up there with Plants vs. Zombies for it's creativity and up with Defense Grid for strategy. Brilliant stuff and it's FREE!!! Expand
  3. May 23, 2012
    Kingdom Rush is the premiere tower defense game on the Apple App Store. It's diverse maps, enemies, and tower upgrades keep me coming back, even though I've fully beaten the entire game. And now with the addition of heroes, I know I'll never stop playing and never stop waiting for the next update to come out.
  4. Jun 5, 2012
    One of, if not the best Tower Defense game on the iPad today. If you're a fan of the genre then you simply must play this! The only negative is that it ends at some point. (Well, that and 3 of the 6 heroes cost extra, but you can skip those and not miss anything.)
  5. Feb 2, 2012
    What a great game. I'm already obsessed with getting all 3 stars on each level and carefully planning my upgrades. Best TD game I've played, it's full of charm and provides a fair challenge throughout. My wife is even getting into it
  6. Jun 2, 2012
    Excellent tower defense game. Accessible, innovative, charming, challenging -- this game has it all. I played it on PC (Flash), so I can't comment on the iPad version specifically, but regardless, this game is nearly flawless. Great upgrades, great maps, great challenge -- although I do wish there were more maps, but that's a hallmark of any great game, and the challenges add replay. 10/10!
  7. Jul 14, 2012
    Easily one of the best TD games I've played in a long time. After going a ton of TD games before this one, I can easily say that this is in the top 3 of all time. The strategy and skill required is far more advanced than the usual TD out today and you'll love all the chessy lines all the tower's say when you summon them. Getting all 3 stars on every level, plus completing the challenge levels, will keep your attention for a long time. Now that it's on the iPhone, and for .99 cents, makes this one of the easiest purchases I've made in awhile. Expand
  8. Dec 31, 2011
    Kingdom Rush is a ActionAdventure Tower Defense, it's the most complete TD I have ever played.
    The graphics are cool, the sound and voices are phenomenal. If you have an iPad, you should by playing this game right now.
  9. Jan 10, 2012
    This is one of the best TD game experiences available on the iPad! Graphics, sound, difficulty and replay ability are all top notch. You won't be dis-appointed with your purchase.
  10. Jan 10, 2012
    One of the best Tower defense games on any platform. Great balance and challenge. Graphics that keep you interested and some well placed humor to boot. The barracks make for a fun and unique mechanic I haven't seen before.
  11. Jan 10, 2012
    Kingdom Rush stands head and shoulders above a crowded genre, it's fun, while always remaining challenging without being frustrating. If you're a veteran Tower Defence game player, you need to check it out to see what you're missing. If you've never played a TD before, there's no reason not to start with the cream of the crop!
  12. Jan 10, 2012
    Probably my favorite iPhone game. I was really surprised by the depth of this game. I normally expect only a few hours of gameplay from most iOS games... but I keep coming back to Kingdom Rush for more TD love. Very addicting! I hope they make a part 2 of this game.
  13. Jan 10, 2012
    Kingdom Rush is an outstanding Tower Defence game. It's extremely easy to get into, even for players who are new to the genre. But beneath all the charm, there is some surprisingly deep and challenging gameplay. The controls also work great on the iPad! All in all, solid presentation, solid product.
  14. Jan 11, 2012
    -Seriously- impressive Tower-Defence experience, 100% recommended to fans of the genre, and to be honest, everyone else as well.
    On a personal note, I'm someone who is very fussy about art-design in games, and this game's art totally charmed me :) Great work!!
  15. Jan 11, 2012
    This is not only one of the best TD games to ever be featured on the ipad, it is one of the best games on the ipad period! This is a absolute must have. Everything about the game is amazing! BUY! BUY! BUY!
  16. Jan 11, 2012
    I played this game in flash before I bought it on my ipad. Overall it's AWESOME I love the small details and its definitely one of my top tower defense games.
  17. Apr 2, 2012
    I have spent countless hours with this little gem. In my opinion the best game out for iPad so far into 2012. It looks good, sounds good and controls good. Colorful graphics, well-designed and challenging levels. The game is also pretty big, and it will take you a while to get through everything. I really recommend this game, and I cant wait for the follow up to this - as I have beaten this game to death by now. Need more challenge. Expand
  18. Apr 22, 2012
    This game was amazing start to finish. Never got boring and something new for all of us. With fun missions and amazing upgrade systum. This is a master piece. Kingdom Rush 9.5/10
  19. May 7, 2012
    This is a great tower defense game. I thought I'd had my fill of them - especially on iOS where it seemed at one point every other game was either Tower defense or Angry birds rip offs. This game is actually better than my favourite Plants vs Zombies.
  20. Aug 11, 2012
    Kingdom Rush Masterized Tower Defense elements in a exciting and funny game.
    There is no much to say, the game was made to be fun, beautiful and AWESOME! Every element in this game 'segment' is perfect in KR, the progress and upgrades give to the player the an nice and neat experience, enemies present interesting challenges and the variety of creatures trying to break through your
    defenses makes this game memorable. Play it on Armor Games Site and/or download it to your iPad/phone/table/fridge. Expand
  21. Aug 3, 2012
    just amazing. i'm kind of defense game gigs and i'm sure that this is one of great defense game i have ever played in my life. the sound and music and also unbelievable. i even became a face book friend with a voice actor and a actress of this game. anyway, just download it. you will not regret it
  22. Aug 20, 2012
    This is the prefect example of an iphone game done right. It is rich with its won twist on tower defense. For 99 cents you easily get 10 if not more hours of gameplay making the must own game on the iphone. :
    Graphics 10/10 - It is weird to say that graphics make a game but in this case they do.
    Gameplay 8.5/10 - Plays like a normal TD game, the upgrades make it somewhat unique but
    nothing out of the ordinary here. Value 9.5/10 - Great vale for 99 cents and almost not app can boast as much gameplay.
    Replay Value 9/10 - You can go back and try on harder difficulties and also different modes to try get all the trophies.
    Final Score: 9/10 / Final Thoughts: Kingdom rush is a fine game and just about worthy on any ios device.
  23. Jul 11, 2013
    The game is very fun and has cute graphics.
    And the enemy variety is surprisingly high for an IOS
    Game.
    Runs good an an iphone,ipod touch and ipad.
    I really recommend you play this game, its very fun
  24. Jan 23, 2014
    The cream of the cream. I am not even sure what to say about this one, apart that it is just the best Tower defense on IOS by far. Calling the other tower defense games "competition" would not make any sense. The game design is awesome, the art is world class, the game is as polished as a AAA title. I still don't know how these dudes made this game, knowing the studio is a 4 men team.
  25. Feb 8, 2014
    I love this game. It was a great balance of pay to play. You could easily play it without paying anything and still have a tremendous amount of fun.

1. Jul 23, 2012
    Overall, Kingdom Rush is a very enjoyable game. The gaming challenge and hours of play you will get from it make it one of the best gaming bargains you'll find.
  2. Jul 16, 2012
    Despite the genre already boasting some of the best iPhone games around, Kingdom Rush still manages to shine as one of the best Tower Defence games, even in this more compact form.
  3. Jul 11, 2012
    The cute presentation is great, and gives further enjoyment.