7.7

1. Mar 11, 2012
    I enjoy the Facebook game and the iOS version simply builds upon its success. This is THE BEST free strategy game on iOS right now. The art is beautiful and it has a polish to it uncommon in free games.
  2. Sep 1, 2012
    The best game I have on my iPhone!! It has amazing gameplay, amazing features, and the online chat is a very nice feature. Id have to say that my favorite thing about this game though is that it's free. The best game on iOS for free. Now that's a nice feature.
  3. Apr 27, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Este juego entretenido nos tiene enganchados desde hace 2 aƱos y esta mejorando la ultima semana despues de unos meses desastrosos y desmotivadore ,felicidades Kabam por fin hace lo que el jugador nesecita. Expand

1. Aug 27, 2012
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North is a freemium city-builder with genuine slow-burn appeal and a nifty social element, but it may just too much of a slog for the average player.
  2. Mar 23, 2012
    Camelot is an austere battleground that rewards diligent players and punishes those still in the learning process.
  3. Mar 15, 2012
    A little chugging here and there doesn't keep Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North from being an excellent freemium strategy game. It looks good, it's accessible but still complex and intricate, and there's almost always something to do. Even if that wall upgrade still has a few hours left.