8.4

1. Jan 9, 2012
    This game is yet another retread of the same tired platformer/puzzle gameplay you have probably played 1000 times before. Completely boring and uninspired.
  2. Dec 13, 2011
    **** on fire, yo.
    150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char
  3. Dec 13, 2011
    what a cutte little guy Lumi is!.... The control mechanic is so fresh and works well I must admit....loving the music too, feels like I have a great adventure ahead of me...and those visuals, beutiful! Would recommend this game easily to anyone wanting a gorgeous 2D game...
  4. Dec 13, 2011
    I am a huge fan of gorgeous art styles, this game took me back to my OdinSphere play through. Really beautiful visuals and great puzzle mechanic, innovative controls, such a great find for the app store. Will be looking for the OST!
  5. Dec 13, 2011
    This game is awesome! The magnetizing mechanic is great and flows real well. The game gets harder as you progress and the art-style beautiful. Really enjoyed playing Lumi and would recommend it to everyone!
  6. Dec 13, 2011
    This game is a Piece of Art. As soon as I thought the App store was loosing its quality... Bam! Lumi Appears. It looks great, feels good and Inovative controls. Keep it up Foundation Games.
  7. Dec 13, 2011
    Pretty fun game. Its got a cool little mechanic and looks amazing. It also flows really well keeping me wanting more like any good game should. Fans of puzzle platformers and adventure games should defiantly check it out.
  8. Dec 13, 2011
    I really love the artstyle of this game! It's also fun to play - easy to get a hang of but then it gets more challenging. Fans of puzzle platformers should definitely give Lumi a go.
  9. Dec 13, 2011
    Fantastic game, great visuals. Sets itself apart from other iOS games out there, refreshingly fun to play!

Would recommend to anyone that is a fan of Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic or Dark Souls ;3
  10. Dec 13, 2011

1. Apr 3, 2012
    The only downside is the sometimes unresponsive controls. [Apr 2012, p.93]
  2. Feb 7, 2012
    Lumi has the looks, it has the music, and it has the ideas, but it just doesn't have the controls to back them up.
  3. Jan 13, 2012
    Lumi could be a masterpiece, one of the best platform for iOS devices, thanks to the great level design and the immediate gameplay; however, it's too short and it can be finished in about 2 hours.