tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Feb 7, 2013
    Easily one of my all time favorites for the playstation. The iOS version plays well, although the controls are a bit clunky and take some getting used to. A warning to die hard fans of SSSC: This is the version with the (comparatively) lame voice-overs, and not the PSX version. Still, Lunar is arguably one of the finest RPG games ever released, and is now available for us to enjoy on theEasily one of my all time favorites for the playstation. The iOS version plays well, although the controls are a bit clunky and take some getting used to. A warning to die hard fans of SSSC: This is the version with the (comparatively) lame voice-overs, and not the PSX version. Still, Lunar is arguably one of the finest RPG games ever released, and is now available for us to enjoy on the iPhone! (To illustrate the timeless nature of this game, do an Amazon search for "Lunar Silver Star Story" and see what the original versions of this game are going for!) Expand
  2. Dec 9, 2012
    I have the Sega CD version, Playstation version, and PSP version of this game. It is one of my favorites. The only thing I really don't care for are the controls. Other than that I find the other stuff miner.

1. Oct 12, 2012
    While not absolutely one of the best exponents of the genre, Lunar: The Silver Star is reincarnated on iOS with a new title that allows us to discover a hidden little gem in the landscape of the 90's JRPGs.
  2. Sep 30, 2012
    Like so many games these days, Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch hit the App Store with some some obvious flaws. The ultimate question isn't what it might become, but whether it can be recommended as-is. The short answer is "yes."
  3. Sep 30, 2012
    The poor technical implementation aside, I still think Lunar is a great game. This just doesn't like the way it was originally intended to play.