Lying Liar’s Dice is a near perfect port of the classic bar game Liar’s Dice. Realistic, streamlined game play, challenging computer opponents, new game play modes, and a detailed interactive tutorial mode to teach you how to play highlight this iPhone adaptation. This is theLying Liar’s Dice is a near perfect port of the classic bar game Liar’s Dice. Realistic, streamlined game play, challenging computer opponents, new game play modes, and a detailed interactive tutorial mode to teach you how to play highlight this iPhone adaptation. This is the perfect app for brand new and experienced Liar’s Dice players from around the world.
- Play against 1-5 computer opponents
- Quick game play with no load times or unnecessary waiting
- Detailed Walkthrough and interactive Tutorial Mode to learn how to play
- 5 distinct game play modes (Classic, Reverse, Survival, One Die Challenge, and Perfect Game Challenge)
- All common rule sets (One’s Wild, Bid One’s at Any time, Bid One’s on first bid to make all dice “natural”, and Spot On Calls)
- Detailed stat tracking across all game types and end game stats to see how each opponent performed during longer game modes
- Retina Display Support
Lying Liar’s Dice is the definition of Mobile Gaming which places Quick Fun above all else. The average game with 5 Opponents will take about 5 minutes to complete and will be filled with strategy, thinking, and most importantly FUN. As the game progresses immersion and emotion are guaranteed!
An Absolute must try for anyone who wants to play Liar’s Dice on the go, and a fun strategy game that will appeal to anyone who enjoys complex strategy games. The AI in Lying Liar’s Dice does not cheat and uses the exact same amount of information that the player has in order to place their bids and make their calls. Lying Liar’s Dice has only one difficulty setting: Realistic. Find out who is better at bluffing, You or a Computer!
Liar’s Dice is a 500 year old game which tests the deception, strategy, and analytical abilities of its players. Each player begins with 5 dice and the objective is to be the last one standing. Each turn players place increasing bids to determine the total number of a given die face value rolled between them. If a bid is challenged, the total number of the bid die are counted and the loser of the challenge loses a die. A simple and fun game which is best learned through experience.
As seen in Red Dead Redemption and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Suggestions and Questions are very welcome at LyingLiarsDice@gmail.com… Expand