Machines at War 3 iOS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Oct 16, 2015
    With a console normally at the core of my gaming time, my iPhone was drained numerous times (in a good way) from playing MaW3 and managed to keep me hooked over and over. I've really enjoyed my time playing this game and shall continue to do so. This may be part to do with my passion of military based strategies, giving me eight out of ten easier more personal experience but you wouldn'tWith a console normally at the core of my gaming time, my iPhone was drained numerous times (in a good way) from playing MaW3 and managed to keep me hooked over and over. I've really enjoyed my time playing this game and shall continue to do so. This may be part to do with my passion of military based strategies, giving me eight out of ten easier more personal experience but you wouldn't play if you didn't like it from the get go, right? I must also point out the fact that MaW3 was, pretty much, solely built by one man, James Bryant. Expand

1. Jan 1, 2015
    Total Annihilation and Command & Conquer perfected many RTS game mechanics and Machines at War 3 closely retreads their footsteps. If you can overlook the borrowing of ideas from these past classics there is much to enjoy, and some new experiences to be found.
  2. Oct 10, 2013
    Touch screen controls force Machine at War 3 to sacrifice some depth, but it largely makes up for it with a robust selection of gameplay modes and units.
  3. Oct 9, 2013
    There's a decent game here, but Machines at War 3 is far from original, and a little too rough around the edges to wholeheartedly recommend.