Magnetic Billiards: Blueprint iOS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Sep 13, 2011
    Fantastic game. Have been playing this non-stop since it came out on my iTouch and have to say the attention to detail in terms of the design, sound and progression is just stellar. Exactly what I'd expect from a Pickford Bros production

The core mechanic did take me a few minutes to get used to (it felt a tad counter intuitive to try and do something in 'more' shots) but once it 'clicked' I was totally hooked and soon bought the unlocks for the Pro tables.

Best part is as its a free-to-play game you have absolutely nothing to lose by trying it out! Hopefully at some point this will make its way over to Android and I can get a fix on my phone too! ;)

1. Oct 16, 2011
    A fun psychedelic diversion that works well as a casual game for shorter moments. Trying to play longer sessions is taxing because of the randomness of awesome to poor shots, and the weak level progression.
  2. Oct 7, 2011
    One of the smartest games I've played on iOS, and it demands a kind of precision and planning that other games just don't have. The game works well no matter which platform it's played on, but iPad owners will definitely want to check this out on the larger screen.
  3. Oct 6, 2011
    Generous, polished and charmingly eccentric, Magnetic Billiards proves the benefits of deliberation - though if this is indicative of the quality the Pickfords can bring to iOS, here's hoping their next isn't quite so long in the making.