Mahjong Puzzle iOS

Mahjong Puzzle Image
Metascore
  1. First Review
  2. Second Review
  3. Third Review
  4. Fourth Review

No score yet - based on 0 Critics Awaiting 4 more reviews What's this?

User Score
tbd

No user score yet- Be the first to review!

Your Score
0 out of 10
Rate this:
  • 10
  • 9
  • 8
  • 7
  • 6
  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • 0
  • 0
  • Summary: Mahjong Puzzle is an integrated game of Mahjong and Puzzle.You solve each puzzle by putting together all given patterns of Mahjong tiles. ***Game GoalMove all mahjong tiles from bottom to top as quickly as possible. ***Game features***** 2 colors: for different situations. ***** 3 types ofMahjong Puzzle is an integrated game of Mahjong and Puzzle.You solve each puzzle by putting together all given patterns of Mahjong tiles. ***Game GoalMove all mahjong tiles from bottom to top as quickly as possible. ***Game features***** 2 colors: for different situations. ***** 3 types of rank: best time, completion number, and continuous victory. ***** 5 difficulty levels: for different number of hints. ***** 12 types of different patterns: for one game.***** 18 types of potential patterns: all games.***** 10% is chances; 90% is your thinking ability. *****100% auto saving of unfinished games.***** Enjoy this unique game now! Expand
Stream On
Score distribution:
  1. Positive: 0 out of
  2. Mixed: 0 out of
  3. Negative: 0 out of