7.5

1. Feb 26, 2013
    After hearing good things about this game, I decided to give it a shot and it didn't disappoint! I grew up playing my Sega, and this took me right back to that time.
  2. Feb 26, 2013
    truly superb, the visuals are mesmerising, and the soundtrack is so good I wish there was an OST on iTunes! the game gets very challenging in later levels, so prepare for some frustration trying certain levels over and over again!
  3. Feb 25, 2013
    Whoa, I saw some trailers leading up to this and totally wasn't sure of what to expect. I took a $0.99 risk in purchasing this and am certainly not sorry!! It's hard to explain what an usual game this is, it's just such a weird (yet totally wonderful) mix of Sonic and Cut the Rope that I cannot bear to put it down hardly. Stunning soundtrack and visuals wrap this up to make the best dollarWhoa, I saw some trailers leading up to this and totally wasn't sure of what to expect. I took a $0.99 risk in purchasing this and am certainly not sorry!! It's hard to explain what an usual game this is, it's just such a weird (yet totally wonderful) mix of Sonic and Cut the Rope that I cannot bear to put it down hardly. Stunning soundtrack and visuals wrap this up to make the best dollar I've spent so far this year. Expand
  4. Feb 25, 2013
    A wonderful trip down memory lane, no game has transported me back to the golden age of 16-bit gaming like Major Magnet has. A fresh take on touch screen controls that some how feels inherently familiar. It's just superb!!
  5. Feb 26, 2013

1. Mar 31, 2013
    Clever and very hard, this game reminds us of some good old classics, bringing its own personality and proposal to the genre.
  2. Mar 9, 2013
    Major Magnet is a very clever puzzle game, original and addictive, with just some balancing issues. However, it's a recommended purchase.
  3. Mar 7, 2013
    A very engaging, and enjoyable arcade flinger based on magnets, complete with impeccable presentation.