Note: I have received multiple reports that maps added from the photo library result in people getting stuck at the top. This is because maps must be PNG image files with transparency to work properly. All non-transparent areas are treated as solid in the game.
Stuck with Challenge Mode? Hints and solutions are posted online at http://hannigan.midnightoilhi.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4
Have you ever wanted to take on the role of a malevolent deity? If so, today is your lucky day, because Malevolent lets you do just that. You have ten instruments of destruction at your disposal, from the simple crushing block, to high explosives, to black holes. Pulverize the hapless masses to your heart's content and watch the dismembered chunks fly. Worry not if you run out of people to kill, you can call down more with the touch of a button!
- 10 items with which to wreak havoc
- 10 built-in, default maps
- Simple level editor for authoring maps on the go
- Ability to add custom maps directly from your photo gallery
- Download even more custom, user-made maps from within the game
- If you want to play a more goal-oriented game, there's Challenge Mode, which gives you a specific objective to complete in each map
- Hand-drawn, animated graphics and (optionally disabled) goofy sound effects.… Expand