3.2

1. Jan 15, 2014
    Microtransactions everywhere! This is the motto of this game. It is impossible to derive pleasure if you do not pay! I would rather pay $ 5 for the entire game than pay for unlocking each item. Because MPQ: DR is in itself good. But microtransactions ruined this game.
  2. Dec 8, 2013
    An atrocious microtransaction rip-off of epic proportions. This game costs $170 to unlock all content. That should cost about $19.99 at most, given the modest cost of a simple match-3 game. This game is one of the worst values I have ever seen, and both Marvel and the makers of Puzzle Quest should pull it off the shelves before its obscene price scheme alienates fans.
  3. Jun 28, 2014
    fck this, thats realm of mad god oryx getting under kabam give-all-your-money-then-we-let-you-play-the-game. all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Sep 17, 2014
    Are you a cow? Do you love when someone milks you for money? Then this game is for you. The game is an pay to win abomination. It is a basically a legal scam. Stay away.

1. May 11, 2014
    Although free to play is the biggest trend in mobile games at the moment, it doesn't fit too well with Puzzle Quest. I'd pay ten bucks for this in a heartbeat for experiencing the campaign, but now I'm left with monotonous grinding and replaying same missions over and over in order to level my heroes to the point, that I can progress to the next fight. Pvp-games are crippled, because the matches are won by those, who are willing to spend money on their hero roster. [Apr 2014]
  2. Jan 28, 2014
    The use of Marvel characters is great, and the core idea of connecting special abilities to matching crystals is just as good now as it was back in the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords. I was a huge fan of that title, and Marvel Puzzle Quest proves itself to be a worthy new-school successor.
  3. Dec 28, 2013