Mega Mall Story iOS

6.7

1. Nov 29, 2012
    This game is amazing, one of the, if not, best game the ios has to offer. Its a near flawless game that is almost too addictive. Why are you bothering to read this, get this amazing game now!!!
  2. Jan 3, 2014
    Mega Mall Story is one of Kairosoft's, IOS's best simulation games that can Hold a candle to Game Dev Story. Fans will instantly feel familiar with the basic gaming mechanics that we have all begun to love. Mega Mall Story has exstordiairy game play depth which is only seen in the best of titles. The usual graphics, funky music, addicting gameplay and sims will justify your money well spent.
  3. Apr 4, 2012
    It's a fun game while it lasts but the difficulty is low. This is my first game by Kairosoft and I've heard that they are known for some fairly difficult games in this genre. However this is probably one of the more easier games I've played in awhile. It's a bit to easy to get money and a bit too hard to get different stores. However it's really entertaining while it lasts and can be quiteIt's a fun game while it lasts but the difficulty is low. This is my first game by Kairosoft and I've heard that they are known for some fairly difficult games in this genre. However this is probably one of the more easier games I've played in awhile. It's a bit to easy to get money and a bit too hard to get different stores. However it's really entertaining while it lasts and can be quite fun for awhile. However Game Dev Story was definitely a better game and I would recommend playing that one first and then play this one. Collapse

1. Oct 31, 2011
    Again I would question whether this would still be as compelling the second time around, but I think there's still enough secret stuff hidden away to keep me coming back for a few months.
  2. Sep 20, 2011
    Mega Mall Story's subject and style seem particularly suited to younger female casual gamers; after all, malls are considered the domain of teenage girls. But the game never feels like it's deliberately aiming for a female audience, which is to its credit. If a charming, happy, absorbing game about a mall appeals to you, Mega Mall Story is worth your time.
  3. Sep 7, 2011
    A fun simulation game with cool graphics, and a enjoyable vibe. Being on the easy and short side, and lacking online leaderboards hurt it quite a lot. Still it is worth getting if you have enjoyed the other titles from Kairosoft.