5.8

1. Dec 17, 2012
    You are, as the name suggests, the Middle Manager of Justice, and you are hired to run a branch of a superhero business, set up to fight crime and defend the town.
    You as a manager have to hire superheroes, and train, motivate, teach and delegate work to them to improve their skills as a superhero and level them up to fight baddies, and leading them up to fight bosses.
    The graphics,

The graphics, for a start, are superb, with the characteristic art style accompanying the aim of the fame very well. As well as retina display graphics, there is a host a jokes to keep you smiling throughout your gameplay.
    The gameplay in this game is a mixture of strategy and RPG, you yourself are playing the role as the manager to ensure that your superheroes are the best they can be and are capable of fighting the hardest of foes. Strategically you have to plan on when to upgrade your skills as a character and decide when to take on which of three skills every time you get an upgrade; Health, Power and Intelligence.
    The gameplay can get quite repetitive as there is only 3 different scenarios in which you must help out the city; Beatting up bad guys, Stopping a runaway bus, and saving someone from a burning building.
    After playing the game for a few hours you will easily fix your way around the controls and innovative gameplay. Unfortunately the game revolves and around money (In game, not real. But you can buy extra cash with your own credit if you would like), and sort of relies on it too much, as I constantly found myself dating to upgrade the computer room so my superheroes could make me some dough.

Very good game and couldn't recommend it more, especially for a freemium. Innovative gameplay, great character designs, and a fantastic use of a managerial position in a game, which I think make the game that bit more funny. Unfortunately I level capped my manager without even reaching the 5th area which meant that there was no point in me doing any of the challenges in a certain time.
    With all that, Defianetely a game to download .. Now! It will give you at least 2 hours of solid fun gameplay
  2. Oct 17, 2013
    A friend suggested this game to me and I instantly downloaded it. The game is enjoyable but I found that enjoyment was short lived. The idea is there, buy heroes, train them and use them for good fighting crime and saved innocents. But the game soon gets incredibly repetitive the challenges/or combat are not deep and there are not enough varying scenarios. There's is not much scope toA friend suggested this game to me and I instantly downloaded it. The game is enjoyable but I found that enjoyment was short lived. The idea is there, buy heroes, train them and use them for good fighting crime and saved innocents. But the game soon gets incredibly repetitive the challenges/or combat are not deep and there are not enough varying scenarios. There's is not much scope to the game when you really get into it its a shame as I feel this could have been a great in-depth hero management game that would last. Alas I played it and get pretty far into it, but once most of the heroes were maxed out I got a little bored. Expand

1. Aug 28, 2013
    It's the same old routine: grant the money, send forth the heroes, defeat the villain, upgrade the base... This fresh tactical simulation iOS game by Double Fine is definitely not going to bore you. It's pretty good actually, and incredibly funny above all.
  2. Feb 11, 2013
    Double Fine produced a good freemium timer-based sim, but only mitigates the flaws common in its genre. It does not eliminate them. Considering this is a free game, though, and the trademark Double Fine humor, Middle Manager of Justice could have been a little masterpiece of irony and fun.
  3. Feb 10, 2013