7.8

1. Dec 27, 2013
    For iOS this is a great game. I love the graphics and the story is very deep. The campaign has adrenaline filled fun levels, but, the game sometimes dives into deep frustration and the game sometimes suffers from bugs. The multiplayer is like any other FPS multiplayer but with gamecenter it is great because you can play with your friends easily. Sadly, about the multiplayer, the server might bug out and not let you on 1 out of every 5 times. Overall the game is good, but bugs and a sometimes frustrating campaign keeps it from being it's best. Expand
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    "Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation" is a great first-person shooter game. Haven't played its two predecessors, I thought that this one was great. The controls are pretty easy to use and is highly recommended to anyone who enjoys first-person action games.
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    I like this game because of the gameplay, weapons, and visuals. The graphics, it doesn't matter, because all mobile games are meant to be like that all the time. I really like first person shooters.
  4. Apr 16, 2013
    Game is amazing. Maybe the best on the app store. DEFINATELY the best shooter of all time on the app store! You will spend hours upon hours in it's competitive 10 player multiplayer with the ammount of leveling and unlcoking of weapons. Thankfully, the killstreaks are balanced. And can be countered. And when you're not connected to internet on the go you can always play offline in it's well written, ok acted, and excellently written 6-8 hour campaign. Not to mention the graphics in this game are stunning for a iOS game almost console worthy. DEFINATELY early Xbox 360 worthy. Astonishing ammount of content for a low price. This gives plenty of games a run for it's money. Expand
  5. Nov 22, 2012
    Im sorry for give it 7 but i will tell you why/
    -Bugs -Boring history
    Good things
    -Graphic good
    -Good online
    -Good game play
    That's my review and buy this game i you want a little bit fun!
  6. Mar 26, 2012
    Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation it's a worthy/strong tittle that needs to be in your IOS, and if you appreciate the huge epic CoD moments then , there's no complain apart from the unresponsive gameplay.
  7. Mar 15, 2012
    There's a HUGE problem here that drags the full experience to the ground , the big enemy is the control . It's completely difficult the scheme and layout, basically ruining a little the view for instance when you're aiming your finger gets in the way in the middle of the screen making annoying moments of cheap deaths packed with an unresponsive but sometimes responsive gameplay. Yet the touch gimmick is what they needed to perfected and, I'm surprised it gained positive reviews even with this formal error. Anyway, enough criticizing the flaws what I appreciate is the Call Of Duty drama it offers to the player. Of course the graphics aren't Infinity Blade power-horse but Im sure that that doesn't matter unless you're obsessed with the look or aspect of a game. Still Its a bold step for Gameloft , my only desire its that, make the gameplay better and thats all guys. Expand
  8. Jan 15, 2012
    This is easily one of the best iOS games available on the app store. Great graphics, almost console like. Plug this thing into your TV with HDMI or Air Play and you might even think your playing MW2. Must buy for any FPS fan.
  9. Dec 3, 2011
    Its hard to rate this game, because what would be an average PC/console game would be a completely awesome game for iOS. So, I gave this game 7/10. Its basically a combination of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Homefront, with a bit of Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor thrown into the mix. So good so far. Three enjoyable PC/console games in one cheap iOS game. However, thats also where it fails. Theres the multiplayer from Call of Duty which gets boring really fast (some may disagree), the 'meh' factor of Homefront and the terrible AI of Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor. On a couple of occasions some enemies would run past my teammate and up to me and... reload. My teammate, meanwhile, would just stare at a leaf caught in the wind. And this was on Hard difficulty. I half expected my teammate to invite the enemy soldier for a cup of tea or pat him on the back. He probably didn't though, because all the teabags in the world couldn't make half a cup of tea for each enemy thrown at you. Then enemy I'm talking about is the KPR, the Korean, Pakistani and Russian (no points for guessing that Russia was bad). For some reason they have close to unlimited troops that they use to try and kill you and three other squadmates.The story basically revolves around that, nuclear bombs and prison escapes.
    However, Gameloft Montreal did do put in a lot of effort. Graphics are good, and the close observer might know that Korea, Pakistan and Russia all supply nuclear arms to Iran. Shooting feels fast and fluid (even though I did miss the fire or knife 'buttons' a couple of times), and overall Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is a genuinely enjoyable game. An average PC/console game but an awesome iOS game.
  10. Nov 30, 2011
    i played the game in my ip-od touch and i found it enjoyable but for me there are some features and animations that are too unrealistic and la ggy for me. one of them is that when you shoot the enemy in the feet with a small caliber gun it eventually cuts the feet of the enemy. and also the controls are a little bit hard for the game play and it makes you die when you are playing. But in the end still it has nice graphics, more guns, and more fun than its predecessors. Expand
  11. Nov 3, 2011
    I tried to enjoy this game and found a few things enjoyable but for the most part it just wasn't fun. Some things I think the game got right are: graphics which look great for an IOS game presentation which I feel is above all other games on the platform and its multiplayer which supports up to 12 players which is cool. I didn't like the controls however and that is ultimately what ruined my experience the controls were clunky and hard to work out making the game unenjoyably at most times some may disagree however but this is my opinion of the game. Overall if you can get the controls to work for you it can be a satisfying experience but i just couldn't Expand

1. Dec 17, 2011
    Modern Warfare 2 would be a lot to ask for on a mobile device, but the similarly titled Modern Warfare Combat gets as close as any game has yet. [Jan 2012, p.95]
  2. Dec 4, 2011
    Modern Combat 3, with a well balanced multiplayer and a solid single player, is probably the best portable shooter ever made.
  3. Nov 26, 2011
    In short, MC3 is a game that, while slightly muscle-headed in its approach to character development, more than delivers when it comes to gripping, relentless and spectacular gameplay.