3.8

1. Feb 5, 2013
    The graphics, sounds and level design are extremely good, almost every review seems to agree on this. That being said, I'm very surprised to see several players complaining about the controls of this game, in my opinion they are great, among the best I've experienced on iOS platformers. I've completed all 20 main levels collecting all the coins and even though I've died a million times IThe graphics, sounds and level design are extremely good, almost every review seems to agree on this. That being said, I'm very surprised to see several players complaining about the controls of this game, in my opinion they are great, among the best I've experienced on iOS platformers. I've completed all 20 main levels collecting all the coins and even though I've died a million times I never blamed the controls, only my skills. Expand
  2. Jan 15, 2013
    I absolutely loved this game on 3ds. Refreshing retro gameplay, awesome 3d effects, and percise platforming controls. The ios version does most of that well, except the most important thing of all: the controls. Yes, the virtual buttons break the game so bad, it warrants this review a 1/10. Absolutely unplayable. What's the point in playing a platforming game, if the controls are an absolute mess?

1. Feb 11, 2013
    For 99c it's an absolute steal. [March 2013, p.27]
  2. Jan 11, 2013
    Mutant Mudds really has it all, and in terms of the slower-paced, exploration-based platforming games it's unmatched by anything else on the App Store.
  3. Jan 10, 2013
    Mutant Mudds is a throwback sculpted charmingly out of equal amounts of old-school platforming and unique plane-shifting. The experience has translated exceptionally from 3DS to iOS thanks to a set of excellent, responsive virtual buttons.