7.5

1. Aug 30, 2013
    You're first impression is: I hope I didn't just give up some cash for a cheap looking game like this. Given 10 more minutes, and you'll never want your money back. New Star Soccer 5 is a great and addicting game, even for those who think the sport is lame. I've never played so intensely on something so basic and simple. The game is always challenging as you progress, and packs in a lot ofYou're first impression is: I hope I didn't just give up some cash for a cheap looking game like this. Given 10 more minutes, and you'll never want your money back. New Star Soccer 5 is a great and addicting game, even for those who think the sport is lame. I've never played so intensely on something so basic and simple. The game is always challenging as you progress, and packs in a lot of things to do. As far as the game dynamic, I would rate it a 10/10. The only things keeping the overall review from this score are the rare, small bugs during matches, and the annoyance of getting a low performance rating when the chances are rigged. Maybe that's part of the challenge to overcome, but it can be angering for just an app game. Expand
  2. Dec 19, 2014
    Surely the best game ever.
    Addiction is high, fun is extreme. Having a chance of making choices is perfectly adapted in game.
    Unlike its opponents, the game is very hard what makes it more charming.

1. Aug 24, 2012
    New Star Soccer in equally horrible on the eyes and incredibly addictive to play. If you have any kind of interest in soccer you really just have to download it.
  2. Jul 24, 2012
    Once you complete a few matches you'll be snared. [Sept 2012, p.111]
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    It's fantastic to see such a simple yet gripping idea be implemented quite so well. Just expect your iOS device battery to run low regularly. Not through inefficient coding but through the way that New Star Soccer makes two hours feel like five minutes. It's pure, unadulterated joy.