Ninja Fishing iOS

2.9

1. Jan 23, 2013
    It may be a good game, but it is a rip-off of Vlambeers game, Radical Fishing. Also, Vlambeer planned to do Radical Fishing for iOS, but this clearly dicouraged them.
  2. Aug 14, 2011
    Ninja fishing, all though a fun game, has uninspired graphics, and has clearly stolen its main mechanics from Vlambeer's earlier released radical fishing. Gamenauts even copied it to the degree that they took in the game's flaws.
  3. Aug 15, 2011
    This game is stolen from the ingenious minds of Vlambeer. The original game is called Radical Fishing. Look it up and try not to support Gamenauts for ripping it off.
  4. wez
    Aug 15, 2011
    It's a shameless rip off of both Radical Fishing and Fruit ninja. I'll just wait till vlambeer releases it's 10 times cooler ridiculous fishing.
  5. Aug 16, 2011
    My review: Don't support plagiarism: buy Ridiculous Fishing when it comes out, its going to be way better.

Not only is it appalling that this company has gotten away with stealing Vlambeer's original game "Radical Fishing", it is also disgusting that so many people are letting them get away with it. This isn't the 80s, you can't just lift a game like this anymore and its pathetic to try to defend that. I'm looking at you exitbrad, there are copies and there is plagiarism. This game is plagiarism. PS Metacritic, stop removing people's comments here supporting Radical Fishing. This site is supposed to give people's honest scores about games and movies. It turns out most people think this game is horrible for hurting Vlambeer so much, so it deserves a low score. Taking our comments away means you are censoring real opinions to make something seem less scandalous than it is. I don't think people come to your site for ratings that are censored and tailored to your liking. In fact, the word "conspiracy" comes to mind, especially since many game companies take your scores so seriously.

If you do it again, I'm never going to use this site again and I'm going to tell everyone I know not to use it either.

Love,

Pissed-off Girl Gamer

PSS: Taking my comment down will not stop the fact that your website is censoring opinions and not fulfilling its service. Take this one down will only deepen the hole that you've dug yourself into.
  6. Aug 17, 2011
    I'm here to support Vlambeer. They made an exceptional game that made me laugh out loud the whole time i was playing. Whoever gives high ratings to this version has Vlambeer to thank for the playing experience. @exitbrad: The company who released this game is currently making money based on a piece of software invented by Vlambeer. Money that rightfully belongs to Vlambeer. This game isI'm here to support Vlambeer. They made an exceptional game that made me laugh out loud the whole time i was playing. Whoever gives high ratings to this version has Vlambeer to thank for the playing experience. @exitbrad: The company who released this game is currently making money based on a piece of software invented by Vlambeer. Money that rightfully belongs to Vlambeer. This game is nothing more then a copyright infringement and a insult to indie game development. Expand
  7. Mar 26, 2013
    Stolen game, don't play it, don't support it, get the original, Vlambeer's Ridiculous Fishing, instead.

.............................................

1. Aug 10, 2011
    Ninjas can make anything fun, and fishing is no exception.
  2. Aug 8, 2011
    This is a must buy for fans of fishing games, and slashing games. The price is low, the game is simple, and there's more than enough to keep you playing for a while.
  3. Aug 5, 2011
    Ninja Fishing perfectly captures its quirky premise. I love the idea that a ninja would fish by hooking 30+ fish at once, fling them in the air, and slice them all up before they hit the ground. The game's progression system is a bit on the slow side, but it did keep me intrigued, curious to see what lurked in the game's deeper depths.