5.6

1. Jul 13, 2013
    I know it's on iOS, but it's a terrible game. There are TONS of better games on any mobile phone. The story is just boring... I don't know what I need to say, it's just a bad game.
  2. Jan 31, 2012
    Ok, you're a shooter. Ok, you have nice graphics, cutscenes, VO's etc. But... you are oridinary. Normal oridinary shooter on a mobile device. There is absolutely nothing special about it what so ever! Boring story, regular shooting system... I mean... if you played Battlefield and Modern Combat don't download this one.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    No reviews for "N.O.V.A"? Hmm....

1. Feb 6, 2011
    NOVA has oodles of polish, and it's incredibly easy to forget that you're playing a game on your iPod. With a fleshed-out single-player mode and a solid multiplayer option, NOVA has it all. It's beautiful, the controls are great, and even multiplayer doesn't lag.
  2. Feb 6, 2011
    The word is "impressive." Impressive polish and control, impressive storytelling and visuals. The originality factor? Not as impressive. But even with its obvious influences, N.O.V.A. is still a game that stands on its own, and is a game that is well worth your time and money.
  3. Feb 6, 2011
    It might be extremely derivative (N.O.V.A. totally looks and plays like H.A.L.O.), but this is a fun and rewarding First Person Shooter that's perfect if you fancy some pocket shooting.